Glo is Giving N200,200 Worth Of Airtime To Both New and Old Customers  %255BUNSET%255D
Glo Mobile has rolled out a new plan "Glo Jumbo". This new plan gives subscribers free airtime worth over N200,200. All you have to do is simply buy a new Glo SIM or dial *224# to migrate to get eligible. Once you have done that, you'll receive a message like this.

Glo is Giving N200,200 Worth Of Airtime To Both New and Old Customers  %255BUNSET%255D

All you have to do now is recharge your line with N100and above to unlock the free airtime.

Currently I'm enjoying my Glo line. I get 5x Bonus on all my recharges, Data and lots of freebies. I'm certainly impressed with Glo and don't call me Oliver Twist but I need one more thing.

Faster Network Speed on 3G.

There's one more special thing that I really think you should know about this plan -

You and I could be part of 50 lucky Glo subscribers that'll win Television sets every Monday (750 TV sets in total), 150 subscribers that'll win 4G-LTE smartphones every Tuesday (2250 in total), 100 subscribers that will win generating sets every Wednesday (1,400 in total), 100 subscribers that will take home refrigerators every Thursday (1,400 total), 200 winners of Microwave ovens every Friday (2,800 total) and 650 subscribers that will walk home with 4G-LTE MiFis on Saturdays (9,100 total).

To top it off, Globacom will be giving out a brand new Hyundai Accent to a lucky subscriber every Sunday, making a total of 14 car winners.

All you need to do to qualify for the prizes is to recharge your phone with at least N100 worth of credit. Each N100 credit purchased entitles you to an entry. In essence, if you recharge your phone with N1000 credit you automatically get 10 entries. Postpaid customers are not left out. Every N100 usage on their line qualifies as an entry to the daily draw.

Furthermore, purchase of E-top up, SIMs and data products from any Gloworld outlet will give the subscriber additional entries into the daily draws.

Well what are you waiting for. Start making use of your Glo Line and maybe you could win something.

Click Here To Like 9Jatechs Free Browsing Facebook Page