9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

description  Get 1000 Naira Worth Of Airtime For Free | MTN Compensation Bonus To Old Subscribers Empty Get 1000 Naira Worth Of Airtime For Free | MTN Compensation Bonus To Old Subscribers

more_horiz
Hey Friends,  It is MTN compensation Bonus 
MTN is  given out free 1000Naira  airtime bonus to their old users , it is  called MTN Compensation Bonus if you can remember very well this offer was given to many MTN subscribers who were asked to Re-Register their Sim, This Bonus Airtime is for Compensation to all MTN users who Re-register their Sim.

How To Get free 1000 Naira  MTN Compensation Bonus

Just pick up your Old MTN Sim, dust it up and Dial *559*40#  Here is the respond you will get if you have been given the  1000 Naira worth of Airtime
Your Compensation Bonus balances: Multi N1000.00; 0.00MB For Data Valid for 7 days

And if your are not the lucky one here is the respond you will get

Your Compensation Bonus balances: Multi N0.00; 0.00MB For Data Valid for 7 days

Screenshot Below
  Get 1000 Naira Worth Of Airtime For Free | MTN Compensation Bonus To Old Subscribers Screen36

NOTE:You can get more than 1000 Naira

To get this Bonus Activate , go to any MTN office and Re-Register your Sim

Click Here To Like 9Jatechs Forums Facebook Page  For Latest Free browsing and Techs Updates

description  Get 1000 Naira Worth Of Airtime For Free | MTN Compensation Bonus To Old Subscribers EmptyRe: Get 1000 Naira Worth Of Airtime For Free | MTN Compensation Bonus To Old Subscribers

more_horiz
Thanks,  I got 2,500

description  Get 1000 Naira Worth Of Airtime For Free | MTN Compensation Bonus To Old Subscribers EmptyRe: Get 1000 Naira Worth Of Airtime For Free | MTN Compensation Bonus To Old Subscribers

more_horiz
Nice one, comment from www.hotbizforum.com

more_horiz
Emmi wrote:
Thanks,  I got 2,500

Yeah! Visit any close by MTN office to Re-register your Sim and make good  use of this offer

more_horiz
segiade wrote:
Nice one, comment from www.hotbizforum.com

Yeah! hope you got Yours?

more_horiz
I got 2500 airtime but I can't use it, please help me out  @snows

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply