1-10: EDBABEBAEA

11-20: EACDABAAED

21-30: ACBDBDEACE

31-40: DACBEABBAD

41-50: BADDDDBCAD

51-60: BDAEBCBACA

*COMPLETED*

(1a)

(i) A habitat is an ecological or environmental area that is inhabited by a particular species of animal, plant or other type of organism. It is the natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds a species population.

(ii) temperature is an objective measurement of how hot or cold an object is. It can be measured with a thermometer or a calorimeter. It is a means of determining the internal energy contained within a given system.

(iii) population can be define as all the organisms of the same group or species, which live in a particular geographical area, and have the capability of interbreeding

1bi) 

Step 1: Identify the Problem. ...

Step 2: Review the Literature. ...

Step 3: Clarify the Problem. ...

Step 4: Clearly Define Terms and Concepts. ...

Step 5: Define the Population. ...

Step 6: Develop the Instrumentation Plan. ...

Step 7: Collect Data. ...

Step 8: Analyze the Data.

*OR*

(1ai)

Habitat is the type of natural environment in which a particular species of organism lives.

(1aii)

Temperature is the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity).

(1aiii)

population is all the organisms of the same group or species, which live in a particular geographical area, and have the capability of interbreeding.

(1bi)

(i)Choose and locate the sample plot;

(ii)Then identify the species in the plot 

(iii)Measure the area with a measuring tape to know the area of the habitat ;

(iv)Throw or toss the quadrat randomly at interval for up to 10 or above times ;

(v)After each throw or toss , the number of species within the area of quadrat is recorded ;

(vi)The density of species is calculated by dividing the average number of times the species occur within the quadrat by the area of the quadrat.

(1bii)

(i)Anemometer

(ii)Barometer

(iii)Thermometer

(iv)Hygrometer 

(v)Wind vane

(vi)Turbidimeter

(1biii)

(i)very high annual rainfall

(ii)high average temperatures

(iii)nutrient-poor soil

(iv)high levels of biodiversity

(v)high animal and vegetal biodiversity

(vi)evergreen trees dark and sparse undergrowth interspersed

No3) 

<<>>

Difference between bone and cartilage

Pick any four

*UNDER BONE*

-They are rigid, non-flexible, and tough.

-Bones grow in both directions (bidirectional)

-Haversian system and Volkmann's canals are present.

-Bone marrow is present (it is a kind of haematopoietic tissue from which all blood cells are made).

-Lacunae possess canaliculi where each lacuna consist of only one cell (osteocyte).

*UNDER CARTILAGE*

-They are flexible and are soft-elastic.

-Cartilage grows in single direction (unidirectional)

-Haversian system and Volkmann's canals are absent.

-Bone marrow is absent.

-Lacunae do not possess canaliculi, and each lacuna has two-three chondrocytes.

*LOADING*_..........._

(4ai)

Tabulate

-Enzyme-

(i)Ptyalin

(ii)Pepsin

(iii)Lactose

-Source-

(i)Saliva

(ii)Gastric acid

(iii)Intestinal juice

-Site of action-

(i)Mouth

(ii)Stomach

(iii)Small intestine

-Substrate-

(i)Starch

(ii)Protein

(iii)Lactose 

(4aii)

(i)Saprophyte

(ii)parasite 

(iii)holozoic

(4aiii)

(i)Mosquito

(ii)ticks

(iii)leeches

5b

(I)Definition of conservation. 1 : a careful preservation and protection of something especially : planned management of a natural resource to prevent exploitation, destruction, or neglect water conservation wildlifeconservation. 2 : the preservation of a physical quantity during transformations or reactions.

5b PICK ANY THREE

(ii)

- filtering, settling, dissolving, absorption, 

-. The forest cover should be protected by restricting deforestation and through adoption of afforestation programmes. 

-The main source of air pollution is the automobiles; therefore, their engines should be redesigned in such a way that their emissions cause minimum pollution. Several steps have been taken and some technology has also been developed, but still it is in a very preliminary stage.

-use of filters and after burner,

-Engine should be well tuned, and

-Mixing of anti-tibs in diesel and petrol,

2019 NECO Biology Objective and essay Questions and Answers is available at 9Jatechs, get verified Biology Objective and essay neco questions and answers  midnight before the commencement of the examination. 

OUR SUBSCRIBERS GET QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS MIDNIGHT BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAM. 

2019 NECO Biology Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | 9Jatechs Exam Runz  2018_n50

Time and Date for Biology Objective and essay 2019 NECO Examination. 
Wednesday 26th June

• Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Biology ‹‹›› 10:00am – 12:30pm

Recommended: See 2019 NECO Official Exam Timetable >> 9Jatechs

2019 Neco 
Biology Objective and essay Answers will be deliver to  all 9Jatechs Subscribers at night before the exam day,  you can also get free exam Expo on our portal(i. e  we are going to post answers 1hour after the exam start)  just like we did during  the previous Physics Practical 2018 NECO Examination

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2019/2020 NECO 
Biology Objective and essay  Questions and Answers. 

We only Run our exam runz on whatsapp (2019 Neco WhatsApp Exam runz Package) because it is the fastest  means of sending messages and photos online. 
Answers delivery via whatsapp for 
Biology Objective and essay Questions and Answers Cost N600 MTN recharge card.

Procedure on how to Subscribe On Whatsapp

To subscribe for Biology Objective and essay Questions and Answers on WhatsApp you can send your MTN pin via WhatsApp or SMS.
(e.g. MTN Recharge Pin, Subject , Whatsapp Number to 08065889844)

Note:9Jatechs 2019 NECO 
Biology Objective and essay Questions and Answers is N600 MTN Card

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 
For More Info Whatsapp 08065889844 or click the whatsapp icon on the left side of our platform to chat with us.

2019/2020 
Neco 
Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Biology Objective and essay.

9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe. Expo for 2019 Neco 
Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 

SEE ALSO : 2018 Nov/Dec Neco Gce Physics Practical Questions and Answers | Exam Runs

2019/2020 Neco Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Biology Objective and essay.

Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs).

2019/2020 Neco Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Biology Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Biology Objective and essay.

ALSO SEE: Physics Objective and Essay 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers

All updates concerning Neco is been posted at Neco exam forum and all updates concerning Waec is posted at Waec Exams forum forum.