31-40: CECECDCCAC

41-50: AADCADAADE

51-60: CDEAEDADEB

================================ 

INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ANY, one QUESTION FROM EACH SECTION

( SECTION A )

2a. 

Farm surveying is defined as the process of measuring  and mapping out the position, topography, size and boundary of an area of farmland. Such measurement by tables, plans or layout are done for specific purposes

2aii. 

(i)Topography

(ii)Soil type

(iii)Accessibility

2b. 

(i)store in cool dry place

(iii)Paint,Oil or grease metal part before storage for along time

(iii)Clean or wash after use

2c. 

(i)Inadequate land or land Tenure system

(ii)Inadequate Finance or Credit facilities

(iii)Poor Transportation network

(iv)Inadequate storage and processing facilities

(v)Inadequate basic Amenities

2d. 

(i)The Decree states that all land in the country is Vested in the federal government to be held in trust for the people

(ii)The decree empowers each state to act on behalf of the federal government in all matters related to land in use in the state

(iii)It takes care of the inadequacies inherent in land ownership in Nigeria

(iv)It is a reform essentially aimed at encouraging proper,productive and efficient use of land

( SECTION B )

(4ai)

-magnesium-

(i)Magnesium is also used by plants for the metabolism of carbohydrates 

(ii)It is used in cell membrane stabilization.

(4aii)

-Manganese-

(i)It is used for nitrogen metabolism 

(ii)For synthesis of some enzymes

(4aiii)

-Molybdenum-

(i)To convert nitrate into nitrite and then into ammonia.

(ii)It is also needed by symbiotic nitrogen fixing bacteria in legumes to fix atmospheric nitrogen.

(4b)

(i)Less water is lost in the process and there is no run-off.

(ii)Subsurface irrigation systems can free up aboveground space. 

(iii)Crops grown in these conditions may grow more uniformly. 

(iv)With less water remaining on the leaves, there is a lowered risk of excessive moisture damage.

(4ci)

-Overgrazing-

(i)Leads to erosion

(ii)Loss of soil nutrients

(4cii)

-Clean Clearing-

(i)Leads to erosion

(ii)Reduction of micro organisms activities

(4ciii)

-Bush Burning-

(i)It kills soil micro organisms

(ii)Leads to loss of soil nutrients. 

( SECTION C )

(5ai)

Hybridization is the process of crossing two genetically different individuals to result in a third individual with a different, often preferred, set of traits.

(5aii)

Homozygous are individual organisms carrying two identical alleles (for example RR or rr) While heterozygous are  individual organisms that bear different alleles (for example Rr).

(5b)

(i) Reduction in farm output

(ii) Reduction in farmer's income for crop producers 

(iii) Reduction of quality of crop

(iv) Increase in prices for consumers.

(v) More expenses to fight the disease.

(vi) It causes instability in food supply.

(5c)

(i) Good soil preparation.

(ii) Use of indigenous varieties.

(iii) Pest control through the use of mesh screen (nylon nets)

(iv) Roguing or Pruning

(v) Intercropping with aromatic herbs

(vi) Crop rotation and Multiple cropping 

( SECTION D )

(8a)

(i)Uses of animals and their health problems

(ii)Organs and systems of an animal body

(iii)Rumen movement in ruminants

(iv)Appearance of the healthy animal

(8bi)

-Rinderpest-

(i)quarantine and slaughter. 

(ii)vaccination

(8bii)

-Aspergillosis-

(i)Good hatchery sanitation

(ii)Avoidance of mouldy feed

(8biii)

-Anthrax -

(i)Cut off infection source.

(ii)Dispose of anthrax carcasses correctly

(8biv)

(i)Vaccination

(ii)Isolation of suspected animals

(8c)

(i)Poor growth

(ii)High competition for survival 

(ii)It could lead to death of animal

(iv)It can lead to cannibalism

( SECTION E )

(10ai)

The law of diminishing returns states that in a production process, as on input variable is increased, there will be a point at which the marginal per unit will start to decrease holding all other factors constant.

(10aii)

(i) Price of related commodities  

(ii) Price of rice 

(iii)  Income of the consumers 

(iv) Expectation of change in the price in future 

(v) Taste of consumers 

(vi)  Smuggling of rice 

(10bi)

Total depreciation = Cost price - Selling price 

Given that the cost of rice = N108,000

Selling price = N93,000

Total depreciation = 108,000 - 93,000 = N15,000

(10bii)

Annual depreciation = Total depreciation/ Life span 

Total depreciation = N15,000

Life span = 2017-2007

Life span = 10years

Annual depreciation = 15,000/10 = N1,500

(10ci)

(i) Inadequate support of rural farmers to the extension workers 

(ii) Not getting the problems to solve at hand adequately 

(10cii)

(i) Political institute's

(ii) Support organizations 

(iii) Health services 

(iv) Local schools 

(v) Community development

*====COMPLETED====

2019 NECO Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and Answers is available at 9Jatechs, get verified Agricultural Science Objective and essay neco questions and answers  midnight before the commencement of the examination. 

OUR SUBSCRIBERS GET QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS MIDNIGHT BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAM. 

2019 NECO Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | 9Jatechs Exam Runz  2018_n50

Time and Date for Agricultural Science Objective and essay  2019 NECO Examination. 

Tuesday 25th June

• Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Agricultural Science ‹‹›› 2:00pm – 4:30pm

Recommended: See 2019 NECO Official Exam Timetable >> 9Jatechs

Agricultural Science Objective and essay Answers will be deliver to  all 9Jatechs Subscribers at night before the exam day,  you can also get free exam Expo on our portal(i. e  we are going to post answers 1hour after the exam start)  just like we did during  the previous Physics Practical 2018 NECO Examination

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2019/2020 NECO 
Agricultural Science Objective and essay  Questions and Answers. 

We only Run our exam runz on whatsapp (2019 Neco WhatsApp Exam runz Package) because it is the fastest  means of sending messages and photos online. 
Answers delivery via whatsapp for 
Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and Answers Cost N600 MTN recharge card.

Procedure on how to Subscribe On Whatsapp

To subscribe for Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and Answers on WhatsApp you can send your MTN pin via WhatsApp or SMS.
(e.g. MTN Recharge Pin, Subject , Whatsapp Number to 08065889844)

Note:9Jatechs 2019 NECO 
Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and Answers is N800 MTN Card

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 
For More Info Whatsapp 08065889844 or click the whatsapp icon on the left side of our platform to chat with us.

2019/2020 
Neco 
Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Agricultural Science Objective and essay.

9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe. Expo for 2019 Neco 
Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 

SEE ALSO : 2018 Nov/Dec Neco Gce Physics Practical Questions and Answers | Exam Runs

2019/2020 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Agricultural Science Objective and essay.

9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe. Expo for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs).  

2019/2020 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Agricultural Science Objective and essay.

Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 

ALSO SEE: Physics Objective and Essay 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers

9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe. Expo for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and essay Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs).  

All updates concerning Neco is been posted at Neco exam forum and all updates concerning Waec is posted at Waec Exams forum forum.