Funke Akindele Saves Woman After Security Guard Broke Her Head With His Belt (Video) Broken10
Nollywood actress and producer, Funke Akindele has rescued a lady who was bleeding after a security guard allegedly broke her head with his belt.

The actress took to her soical media page to share the encounter.

According to her, she was on her way from a shoot at Circle Mall, when she saw the lady bleeding and crying after she was allegedly beaten by the security guard.

She wrote:

“Hello. Anyone knows the security in charge of circle mall Jakande Lekki. I just passed by now from production and saw a woman bleeding from her head. She said the security beat her up. I called out the security they ignored me. She’s bleeding.

Just heading back home after shoot.Saw a woman crying and bleeding from the head I had to stop with my driver then she said the security guys at the circle mall JAkAnde broke her head with their belt. I asked but they ignored me. So I need someone to answer to this. I think this is unfair. Why attack her. She didn’t even enter their territory.

That’s the woman with the head injury. I finally got the police involved. The m security guard who broke her head with his belt has been taken to JAkAnde police station. Really unfair. #circlemalllekki security!!!”

Watch The Video Below: