[Video] Joeboy Ft. Mayorkun – Don’t Call Me Back (Visualizer) Joeboy10
Banku Music Record act, #Joeboy team up with DMW act, #Mayorkun as the released the visualizer to their latest song titled "Don't Call Me Back". Watch, download and share the video.

The melodious single boasts of production from BeatsByKO and it serves as follow-up to JoeBoy’s recently heard single titled “Beginning.”

Watch “Joeboy Ft. Mayorkun – Don’t Call Me Back (Visualizer)” below:-

LYRICS
[Intro]
If I give you love my head no correct, Joeboy, Joeboy pon deck, Mayorkun baby

[Verse 1 – Joeboy]
You say you get another man, say you no need me again
The kind pressure weh I feel that day, me I no go fit talk again
Omo no go do like this oh, I know your friend no like my b
But you for know say this kind thing believe

[Pre-Chorus]
Just let me know, if you no wan do again, I no go disturb you, I no go stress you
Just let me know ouuu oh, if you no wan do again, I no go disturb you, I no go stress you

[Chorus]
But don’t call me back oh, don’t call me back when you see say I don dey with another person
Baby don’t call me back oh, I’m not coming back, when you see say I dey with another gele, baby don’t call me back oh

[Verse 2 – Mayorkun]
Shebi you say you need some space, I give you six months of break
That girl weh you see last night no go mind to take your place
I even let you know who be who, bo tin redi mu ori n min wu
But if na game, which kain level be this

[Pre-Chorus]
Just let me know, if you no wan do again, I no go disturb you, I no go stress you
Just let me know ouuu oh, if you no wan do again, I no go disturb you, I no go stress you

[Chorus]
But don’t call me back oh, don’t call me back when you see say I don dey with gele
Baby don’t call me back oh, dont call me back, when you see say I dey with another gele, baby don’t call me back oh

[Outro]
If I give you love my head no correct

The End!!!

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only