9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

description  MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 Empty MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017

more_horiz
This Article is About MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Their Benefits; Also All MTN Tariff Plans and Migration Codes Are Covered.

Best MTN Tariff Plans and Their Benefits With Migration Codes 2017
  MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 Z

Over the years lot of MTN tariff plans have been introduced and reintroduced; and with each tariff plan presenting ambiguous and ‘sugar-coated’ offers, most of us end up settling for the one that doesn’t fit our lifestyle. And after using an MTN tariff plan for a couple of months and a friend or a colleague tells you how he usually gets 21 minutes for 100, you want to change to his tariff without considering whether it suits your style.
You keep migrating from one plan to the other in the name of find the cheapest MTN tariff plan.
The fact is, all MTN tariff plans and their benefits are not designed the same way. A tariff that is perfect for Mr. A may not be perfect for Mrs. A; therefore no one can categorically say one tariff plan is better than the other.
MTN itself is not helping in the way it presents the benefits of its tariff plans, making it hard for subscribers to know the one that suits them.

Therefore, in order to shed more light on the grey areas in MTN tariff plans and their benefits, and thereby helping you choose the one that is best fit for you, I have brought all the tariff plans together, presented their pros and cons (their benefits), and analyzed the total call time for ₦100 and ₦200 worth of credit.
The results from my analysis were then used in making conclusion and recommendation that will guide you to selecting a tariff plan that complements your calling behaviour.
If you find my analysis confusing, just skip to the result, which I have put in a red box for each tariff plan. To help you subscribe to the plans easily, this post also presents all MTN tariff plans and migration codes.
Ready to explore the grey areas in MTN tariff plans and their benefits with me? If yes follow me and let’s get started step-by-step.

MTN tariff Plans and Their Benefits, including Migration Codes

NB: I have excluded the 10MB data given on first recharge in a week on some tariff plans. I did this because I don’t think this data is significant in this smartphone age.

MTN Tariff Plans and Benefits: MTN Pulse

The Pros:

• Flat call rate of 11k/s to all networks in Nigeria.
  • ₦25 for 500MB data, usable between 12p.m. — 4a.m.
  • ₦500 for 1GB data, valid for 7 days.
  • Share and sell is available.

The Cons:

• No credit bonus on recharge.
  • No defined charges for international calls.
  • First 50 seconds on call in a day are charged at 20k/s.

With MTN Pulse you get 14 minutes 28 seconds for ₦100 and 29 minutes 37 seconds for ₦200. Migration code to MTN Pulse is *406*1# or text 406 to 131.

MTN Tariff Plans and Benefits: MTN BetaTalk

The Pros:

• 200% (3 times) bonus on recharges starting from ₦100.
  • No first call charges.

The Cons:

• Call rate to all networks at 40k/s.
  • Share and sell not available.
  • ₦25 for 500MB night data not available.
  • ₦500 for 1GB data not available

With MTN BetaTalk you get 12 minutes 30 seconds for ₦100 and 25 minutes for ₦200. Migration code to MTN BetaTalk  is *123*2*6# or text BT to 131.

MTN Tariff Plans and Benefits: MTN XtraPro

The Pros:

• Call rate to all networks at 11k/s.

The Cons:

• No bonus credit on recharge.
  • ₦5 charges before you can enjoy the 11k/s rate.

With MTN XtraPro you get 14 minutes 24 seconds for ₦100 and 29 minutes 30 seconds for ₦200. Migration code to MTN XtraPro is *401*1# or text 401 to 131.

MTN Tariff Plans and Benefits: MTN XtraSpecial

The Pros:

• Call rate to all networks at 15k/s.
  • Call to some selected international countries also charged at 15k/s.
  • No daily access charges.

The Cons:

• ₦500 for 1GB data not available.

With MTN XtraSpecial you get 11 minutes 6 seconds for ₦100 and 22 minutes 12 seconds for ₦200. Migration code to MTN XtraSpecial  is *408*1# or text 408 to 131.

MTN Tariff Plans and Benefits: MTN TruTalk

The Pros:

• 150% bonus on every recharge starting from ₦100
  • MTN to MTN call at the rate of 20k/s.

The Cons:

• MTN to other networks at the rate of 26k/s.
  • No defined charges for international call rate.

With MTN TruTalk you get 20 minutes 48 seconds for ₦100 and 41 minutes 42 seconds for ₦200 on calls from MTN to MTN.

With MTN TruTalk you get 16 minutes 1 second for ₦100 and 32 minutes 3 seconds for ₦200 on calls from MTN to Other Networks. Migration code to  MTN TruTalk is *123*2*1# or text 400 to 131.

MTN Tariff Plans and Benefits: MTN Zone

Couple of years back, MTN Zone used to be one of the best tariffs. At that time you can get call rate as low as 1k/s. The plan later degenerated to 40k/s and people opted out. Even though the tariff is still listed on Migration code (when you dial *123*2*7#), MTN has finally discontinued it.

Choosing the Cheapest MTN Tariff Plans

By combining the pros, the cons, and the math of each of the listed MTN tariff plans, you must have seen that all MTN tariff plans come with goodies (their benefits) and baddies. However depending on your calling behaviour, one is better than the other; and here is my recommendation in choosing the best (the cheapest) for you:

• MTN Pulse: this plan suits you if you are a heavy data user and also make call regularly. ₦500 for 1GB data and 14 minutes 28 seconds for ₦100 are excellent offers you can’t get on the other tariffs.

• MTN BetaTalk: the bonus of this tariff plan is cosmetic. The 40k/s rate kills both the bonus and your main credit; however it is a good tariff to consider if you only call people within Nigeria.

• MTN TruTalk: this is best suit for you if 95% of the people you call are on MTN.

• MTN XtraPro: this MTN tariff plan is almost like MTN Pulse; however with the cheap data offers on MTN Pulse, MTN Pulse is better.

• MTN XtraSpecial: this plan  is perfect for you, if you regularly do both local and international calls.

Now that all MTN Tariff plans and migration codes and their benefits have been presented to you; the onus is on you to choose, among the MTN tariff plans, the best for yourself, based on your calling behaviour.

What MTN tariff plan are you currently using and what makes you stick to it? Speak to us using the comment box, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.

Best Airtel Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017

MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 CnC+qhRo0aNGjVq1KhRo0b9Rf0HTHRwZ6OfrG4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

From my research I discovered that there are five (5) Airtel tariff plans and migration codes, but, I’m sorry if any Airtel staff is reading this, to me Airtel has 4 + 1 tariff plans.

I call the number of the plans 4 + 1 because the main tariff plans are four (4); the supposed fifth plan (SmartTRYBE junior) is designed for communication between kids and their parents. It is not a regular plan that anybody will want to migrate to.

Moreover, Airtel didn’t put call rates and other yardsticks used in measuring call charges on SmartTRYBE Junior. Therefore, I excluded the plan in my analysis.

Like I did in analysing MTN tariff Plans , I have left out the 10MB/15MB data bonus given to subscribers for recharging the first time in a week. My reason remains the same: this data is insignificant in this smartphone age. Also I will also be using ₦100 and ₦200 credit in my analysis.

Now let’s start taking Airtel tariff plans and migration codes, one by one, dissect them and see what is really in, for you and me.

Airtel Tariff Plans and Migration Codes: Your Best Guide

SmartTRYBE

The Benefits

1. Call rate at 11k/s to all networks.

2. 1GB data for ₦500. Valid for 7 days.

3. Night browsing: ₦25 for 500MB, valid between 12 a.m. – 5 a.m.

4. No daily access fee.

5. No awkward first minute charges.

The Flaws

• No defined call rate for international calls.

₦100 gives 15 minutes 9 seconds, and ₦200 gives 30 minutes 18 seconds on SmartTRYBE.

Migration code to SmartTRYBE is *312#.

SmartVALUE

The Benefits

1. International call rate at 20k/s to USA, Canada, China, India and UK landline.

2. No daily access fee.

3. No awkward first minute charges.

The Flaws

• Call rate at 15k/s to all networks in Nigeria.
  • 1GB data for ₦500 not available.
  • Night browsing not available.

₦100 gives 11 minutes 6 seconds, and ₦200 gives 22 minutes 13 seconds on calls to all networks within Nigeria. ₦100 gives 8 minutes 19 seconds, and ₦200 gives 16 minutes 39 seconds on international calls.

Migration code to SmartVALUE is *314#.

SmartTALK

The Benefits

1. Call rate at 11k/s to all networks.

2. International call rate at 20k/s to USA, Canada, China, India and UK landline.

3. No awkward first minute charges.

The flaws

1. Daily access fee of ₦5.

2. 1GB data for ₦500 not available.

3. Night browsing not available.

₦100 gives 14 minutes 24 seconds, and ₦200 gives 29 minutes 30 seconds on calls to all networks within Nigeria. ₦100 gives 7 minutes 55 seconds, and ₦200 gives 16 minutes 15 seconds on international calls.

Migration code to SmartTALK is *315#.

SmartPREMIER

The Benefits

1. Call rate at 11k/s to all networks in Nigeria and to USA, Canada, China, India and UK landline.

2. No daily access fee.

3. Receive free roaming call up to 500 minutes per month.

The Flaws

1. First minute call charged at the rate of 40k/s.

2. 1GB data for ₦500 not available.

3. Night browsing not available.

₦100 gives 12 minutes 31 seconds, and ₦200 gives 26 minutes 31 seconds on both local and international calls.

Migration code to SmartPREMIER is *318#.

SmartTRYBE Junior

As I have earlier stated, this is a special tariff for parents and their kids. SmartTRYBE Junior tariff gives students in primary and secondary school an access to an educational app which helps in their studies.

By reading through the benefits, the flaws and the math of each of the Airtel tariff plans, you would have noticed that SmartTRYBE is only for calls within Nigeria. Compared to the other tariffs It doesn’t have a defined call rate for international calls.

But in order not to cheat yourself if you do both local and international calls, you need to look closer at the call rates of these other three plans and also consider your local-international calling behaviour.

SmartVALUE: ₦100 gives 11 minutes 6 seconds (on local calls), 8 minute 19 seconds (on international calls). You might want to consider this plan, if a reasonable percentage of your calls goes abroad.

SmartTALK: ₦100 gives 14 minutes 24 seconds (on local calls), 7 minute 55 seconds (on international calls). You might consider this, if your local calls are significantly higher than international calls.

SmartPREMIER: The rate of international and local call on this tariff is the same. 12 minutes 31 seconds for ₦100 is awesome. And if the people you call abroad finally ask you to come over, you get free roaming call of up to 500 minutes in a month. You might consider this plan, if both your local and international calls are sharing almost 50-50 percent.

Choosing the best Airtel tariff plan is trickier compared to MTN, but I hope I have been able to give you some insights into the call time for each tariff. And as for my recommendation on these tariff plans, I recommend you chose between SmartTRYBE and SmartPREMIER.

SmartTRYBE if you don’t have business calling abroad, and SmartPREMIER if you regularly do both local and international calls

Cheap Glo Tariff Plans and their Migration Code in 2017

MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 2Q==

As I have said before, concerning the meaning of tariff plan, there are charges are defined keeping other competitors and regulatory in mind. Broadly speaking, there are two type of tariffs, also called rate or price plans, depending terminology used in different billing system.

Glo 11k/s Prepaid Plan

And as the name implies, Glo 11k/s plan is a simple flat tariff plan which allows customers enjoy heavily discounted call rate @ 11k/s to ALL national networks and top 30 international destinations.

The Glo 11k/s calls to 30 top international destinations (Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, UK, US ).

MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 Glo-11k-Prepaid-Plan

Also Note that, if you don’t use your line in a day, the N5 daily access fee will still be deducted. So continue using, in order not to loose.

To enjoy this amazing offer, customers are to dial *211#. Meanwhile, the daily access fee of ₦5 is charged on the first call of the day and is valid till 11.59pm each day

Glo Bounce Tariff Plan

Glo Bounce tariff plan costs as low as 15k/s flat rate to all Networks; for Campus Zone Rate Onnet-11k/s, Offnet-15K/s and 11k/s to other users on the Glo Bounce Plan. SMS rate is ₦3 per sms.

Glo Bounce tariff plan offers best and competitive flat rate tariff to all networks with unlimited and unparalleled value most especially for our upwardly mobile customers.

Remember, the Call go as low as 15k/s flat-rate to all networks and as low as 11k/s to your friends who switch to or are on on the Glo Bounce Plan.

MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 Glo-Bounce-tariff-plan

For guys who want bonus on recharges, dial *170*5# to join generation G and enjoy:
· 50% bonus on recharge of N100
· 100% bonus on recharge of N200
· 200% bonus on recharge of N500 and above
· Discounted Campus zone rates
· Discounted Peeps rate to others on Generation G
· Free 15MB on every recharge of N200 and above
· Unlimited free SMS

Dial *170*4# and start enjoying Glo Bounce.

Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan

The Glo Jollific8 tariff plan is specially designed to give new prepaid customers eight times more value on every recharge. New customers also enjoy Voice and Data on every recharge.

Glo Jollific8 offers new subscribers 800% more value on every recharge from N100 and above. Customers get octuplet benefits, including bonus to call all local networks, browse freely and get free data that can be gifted to other subscribers.

>> N100 recharge gives N800 + 10MB (N50) = N850
>> N200 recharge gives N1,600 + 25MB (N100) = N1,700
>> N500 recharge gives N4,000 + 50MB (N200) = N4,200
>> N1,000 recharge gives N8,000 + 100MB (N400) = N8,400
>> N5,000 recharge gives N40,000 + 500MB (N2,000) = N42,000

MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 Glo-jollific8

You can also enjoy Voice and Data on every recharge. To migrate to Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan, you have to buy a new Glo Sim and then register and get it activated (you’ll automatically be on Jollific8 tariff plan) and then dial *123*Pin# and you are good to go. Enjoy!

To check your data balance, dial #122# and for data gifting, dial *606#

Glo Talk Special and Twin Bash Plan

This combined Glo Talk Special and Glo Twin Bash Tariff Plan  is the best offer from GLO Nigeria and it is currently the most used tariff plan by Glo users.

Glo Talk Special; is a package that offers you six times the value of the loaded amount. This package also gives users additional data to gift to another Glo customer for free.

Lets take this for an instant, activating it with N100 subscription will give you N400 talk-time to call all networks while 75MB data goes up N300.

All you have to do is to try and Dial *303# and select the bundle of your choice. Check your Talk Special bonus balance by dialing *606# on your Glo Line. To transfer the Gift data, just dial *606# and follow the prompt to transfer data to any Glo customer.

Please note that, you cannot share the free data.

MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 Glo-twin-dash-and-talk-special-1

Glo Twin Bash Plan; The new Glo Reloaded Twin Bash will give you six times the value of the recharge to subscribers and additional data to gift to another Glo customer for free, for those who uses more data and less voice.

Lets take for an instant, you recharge with N200, you’ll get 125MB data worth N500, part of which is 25MB data for subscribers to give out as gift to another Glo customer and N200 talk-time to call all networks.

You can now subscribe to the New Glo Twin Bash Package by recharging with *223*PIN# or *303# for the bundle package.

Glo Infinito Tariff Plan

The Globacom has created the Glo Infinito as a simple prepaid plan with attractive calling rates to ANY network and the cheapest calling rate to reach out to your family, friends and associates.

Glo Infinito is a unique and simple prepaid tariff plan with no hidden charges, no rental payments and no conditions.

MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 Glo-Infinito

Flat Calling rate of 20K/s enables you to call ANY network in Nigeria at 20K/s from 1st to the last second of your call. Family and Friends rate of 11k/s means you can call 10 frequently called family, friends and associates at 11k/s once you register such numbers.

To migrate, dial *100*9*2#. Meanwhile, you can add 10 frequently called family and friends by dialing *101*1*Mobile No#.

Glo Generation G Prepaid Plan

Glo Generation G” is a prepaid that gives customers BONUS ON ALL RECHARGES and the following additional unmatched benefits:

• 1st 120 seconds of the day on local calls is charged at 40k, thereafter:
– 20k onnet rate
– 30k off-net rate
– Discounted Campus zone rate to all networks
– Discounted Peeps rate to Generation G customers
• 50% bonus on recharge of N100
• 100% bonus on recharge of N200
• 200% bonus on recharge of N500 and above
• Bonus can be used for calls and SMSs to ALL Networks in Nigeria
• Free 15MB on every recharge of N200 and above
• 1 free SMS for 1 charged SMS

Customers have to dial *170*5# to enjoy these unbeatable rates.

Glo Free Tomorrow

This is one special plan that can Get DOUBLE your daily usage back the next day on Glo Free Tomorrow. With Glo Free tomorrow, whatever you use today, you get DOUBLE back FREE TOMORROW. No conditions attached. You get back double what you use on a daily basis the next day.

MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 Glo-Free-Tomorrow

Just dial *300# and you get back Double your daily usage the next day. Subscription is FREE.

With Glo Free Tomorrow, whatever you use today is credited back to you the next day. Pay today, enjoy free tomorrow. No conditions attached. This seems to be the first of its kind in the telecom industry.

Other Plans Includes;

a. Glo BUMPA ;

This plan offers 200% bonus on every recharge from N100 and above. This is the most cost effective tariff plan in the market and giving 3 times the value of whatever is recharged e.g. You recharge N100 and get N300. This 200% bonus is on every recharge forever.

To migrate to Glo Bumpa, dial *100*10*1#

b. Glo G-BAM;

This package offers amazing flexibility enabling you to call five special numbers at only 11k/s and enjoy 5MB free browsing every day. It offers a unique proposition to the Nigerian Youths making it possible for them to check their mails, enjoy Facebook, Twitter e.t.c.

To migrate to G-Bam, Dial *100*5*1# no

ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017
  MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017 2Q==

subscription details

dial *420*1# to migrate to easylife 4.0 limited edition. migration is free!

additional info

you can migrate to any other pre-paid package by dialing:

• easyflex        –    *344*bundle value#
  • easystarter      –    *244*2#
  • easycliq        –    *244*1#
  • talkzone        –    *244*8
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply