[Video] PH Raw X Ft. Sho Madjozi – Ibeballinho Ph-raw11
pH Raw X releases his first new music in 4 years. The new track Ibeballinho is available on all platforms today and features pH’s friend, the effervescent & multi award winning, Sho Madjozi.

Says pH, It was important to begin this new journey with ‘my captain’ at my side. After all the success of her debut album ‘Limpopo Champions League’, it felt more than appropriate to have Sho Madjozi on this track. I’m so happy she agreed. Both of us make use of our home language, Tsonga, in the song, showcasing our roots. The song celebrates our growth as people, as artists & our friendship.”

With his recent success as co-producer on Sho Madjozi’s 2x SAMA & BET award winning album, Limpopo Champions League, the time has never been better for pH Raw X to embark on a new chapter, as a recording artist. With an array of new music set to release over the next few months, with hints of more exciting collaborations to come, 2019 is shaping up to be pH Raw Xs most iconic year to date.

Watch & Download “PH Raw X Ft. Sho Madjozi – Ibeballinho” below:

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only