Adekunle Gold Reveals Title Of His Forthcoming Album, ‘Afro Pop’ Adekun16
The album will be released before the year runs out!
To kick off 2018, Adekunle Gold released his sophomore album, About 30 — a phenomenal body of work that emerged as one of last year’s best releases.

Now, Adekunle Gold is gearing up to drop his About 30 follow-up, which he just revealed is titled Afro Pop.

Adekunle Gold first teased the imminent arrival of a third album earlier this year, following the release of the fantastic “Before You Wake Up”.

“I am having a blast creating what I’m creating. I want to have fun, not be tied down by genres”, he said about the project.

If “Before You Wake Up” and “Kelegbe Megbe” are any indication, Adekunle Gold is currently making some of the most inventive songs of his already impressive career.

This has us very excited for the Afro Pop album, which seems set to surpass the projects that preceded it.

Promising fans that Afro Pop will drop this year, we’re confident that the album will be released very soon, and we frankly cannot wait for this end-of-year treat.

We’re still waiting on a firm release date, as well as a tracklist — hopefully, these details will swiftly follow.