9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionMAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH THESE STEPS EmptyMAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH THESE STEPS

more_horiz
Hy guys, it is snows again today 
First of all i will advice to click the Classic version at the top to view the forum Clear

am going to teach you guys how to make money online with this simple steps, all you need is your phone no need for Desktop or Laptop

am going to introduce to a site where you can easily make money without stress, it is thetaskspay   A site who pays you for Directing Users to their 

site.  you may  be asking your self how to direct a user to thetaskspay site, it is quiet simple all you need to do is to Register with thetaskspay , 

immediately you Register with thetaskspay   your referral link will be shown. you can use this link to invite more users to Thetaskspay site, for every invite you get $5. 
 The minimum amount reach to Withdraw is $300. it is simple when you are serious.

Your Payment Withdrawal Option will appear there, when you will reach you minimum payout limit of 300$

these are simple guide lines for you to make it with thetaskspay site
                                                   How do I promote my referral link?
Promote your referral link on forums, blogs, comments, chat rooms, chats, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups, twitter, ptc sites, advertising websites to get link visits and earn money on every visit you sent through your link
     You can promote your Referral Link in this forum also, it is 9jatech.forumotion.com 

When will I get paid?

The minimum balance required for payout is 300$ and you can get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.

How much can I earn?
You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of our top members are earning more then 200$ per day and 5,000$+ per month

like i said earlier you can promote your link in this forum. just create a post and share it to as many social network in which you are in, 

this forums has many  social share button  which you can use to share your earning link
Click here to register  with thetaskspay  AND START YOUR EARNING

click to register with 9jatech.forumotion.com and create your post or comment to post
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply