Davido Ft. Chris Brown ‘Blow My Mind’ Or Wizkid Ft. Chris Brown ‘African Bad Girl’ (Which Is A Major Hit?) Davido63
“If them been tell me say Nigeria music industry go come this far, I for talk say na lie”

Gone are the days when it was almost impossible to get a local and an international act on the same track.

It all started in the days of the then Psquare brothers when they had Rick Ross on one of their tracks and other artistes followed the line of that.

Few years after, getting the local and international acts on the same track is almost as easy as saying ABC.

In line with this, Wizkid featured one of America’s best hip-hop singers, Chris Brown on ‘Africa Bad Girl’, this was on 2017.

Although people had doubts if the song will go far, guess what? It did went far and had lots of streams and downloads on various music platforms across the globe.

One of his biggest music rivals, Davido, recently did a mix with the said Chris Brown on ‘Blow My Mind‘.

The song now ranks number 2 on  iTunes as at the time of writing this article.

It is for sure getting the buzz it deserves, though many have come out to criticize the song and blamed Davido for actually not ‘Blowing their minds’

So,

Davido Ft. Chris Brown ‘Blow My Mind’ Or Wizkid Ft. Chris Brown ‘African Bad Girl’ (Which Is A Major Hit?)