Here Are The 4 Artistes That Sounds Like Wizkid – Who Do You Think Can Replace Wizzy? 68898h10
Ever since Wizkid burst into the scene in 2011, his growth has surprised a lot of people in the industry and up till this moment, he kept on growing stronger by the day.

His sound, how he takes control of the song when drop his jam or he’s featured in and his endless list of achievements is second to none. Wizkid is blessed 

So it’s not a surprise when artiste try to be like Wizkid in every manner or sound like him.

Today, let’s talk examine these 4 artistes in the industry tailoring their sound just like Wizkid.

1. Rema

Here Are The 4 Artistes That Sounds Like Wizkid – Who Do You Think Can Replace Wizzy? Rema-010
As I’ve always said, Rema probably locked himself in a room for a month and studied Wizkid‘s vocals, lines and how he creates his songs.

You can found traces of Wizkid’s Fever in Rema‘s Corny and a part of Dumebi sounds like a remixed version of Manya from the Starboy.

Regardless, Wizkid’s has constantly shown love to his carbon copy from time to time.

2. Reekado Banks

Here Are The 4 Artistes That Sounds Like Wizkid – Who Do You Think Can Replace Wizzy? Reeky-10
Do you all remember when Reekado Banks dropped Oluwa Loni, days after securing the Headies Next Rated victory over Lil Kesh and the Wizkid comparisons were drawn up.

In his acts, his chorus on some songs, Sensima for example, Reekado Banks has that Wizkid vibe in him. It’s not a big deal if Wizkid inspires you sometimes.

3. Terri

Here Are The 4 Artistes That Sounds Like Wizkid – Who Do You Think Can Replace Wizzy? Terri-12
Terri is the definition of Talent if you ask me. Who here is still confused on who sang the first verse in Soco?

The verse that started with “Oh, when I come through“. Many have said it belongs to Wizkid but after watching the video we all have concluded it was Terri.

After that, his recent works has that Wizkid resemblance. Songs like Bia, Shuu, On Me has that sparkling, dancehall version of Wizkid. No wonder he’s Starboy Terri 

4. Ceeza Milli
Here Are The 4 Artistes That Sounds Like Wizkid – Who Do You Think Can Replace Wizzy? 87654310
Countless times I’ve observed Ceeza Milli is like Wizkid‘s twin. His dexterity, flow all point their ancestral connection to Wizkid. If you listened to Lova Lova, you’ll understand why I said so.

These guys no doubt share a connection with Wizkid in one way or the other.

CONCLUSION
Now, you’ve seen the 4 Nigerian Artistes that sounds just like Wizkid and we know they are all very talented and promising but here is our question 

If Wizkid Decides To Retire Today – Who Is The Best Replacement For Him?