“I Have Six Packs On My Back, I Love It” – Monalisa Stephen Monali12
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Stephen has shared photos of her six packs on her back.
The actress made the update on her social media page in reaction to the backlash and constant body-shaming she regularly receives on social media.

Monalisa Stephen Wrote:

“You Can’t Body Shame me because I get Coconut Head . I no dey put my ear for negative tAlk. I Dey Block Bad Energy.

I Get 6 Pack for my Back and I Love am Die .

Am I depressed? No I’m not. Deep down I love my body and the way I look and I don’t want to change it .

Living in denial? No

And I will not defend or explain myself.

Will I keep taking about Body Positivity? Yes, I will.

Do I support Working Out and Eating Right? Yes, I do!!

I want to be FAT and FIT.

This issue have affected people’s mental Health. A lot have died from being bodyshamed. We need to create Awareness!! So me taking about it don’t mean I want PITY. I don’t need your PITY.

I want to talk about it to Enlighten Some people.

Thanks for all the love so far but there are people who need it more than me because I have a tough skin and it’s not everyone that’s on my Confidence level. So please Reach our to that Friend and that Family member that people refer to as “ too FAT, Too Skinny,Too Short, Too Tall. Because nothing is too much.

You’re Perfect just the way you’re and there is someone out there who will love you for who you’re.

The world is Hard, Don’t make it Harder.

Be Kind.

Spread Love and not Hate.

Thanks to everyone who have been reaching out

God Bless You and Yours

Love and Light.”

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only