2018 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers , Verified 2018 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers is available, 2018 Neco Exam Runs, all you need to do is to follow the instructions above, get verified  Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers here, question and answers are now Available. expo for Neco 2018 Agricultural Science Practical exam runs . 

Also Read>>  2018 Neco Mathematics Objective and Theory Questions and Answers | Mathematics Neco Expo

2018 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers | Neco Exam Expo Downlo15

NECO-Agric-Pract-ANSWER
1a)
A: is knapsack sprayer
B: is watering can
1b)
i)Carry out a pre-operation service and prepare the sprayer for
the job.
ii)Mark out a 25m2 calibration plot in the area to be sprayed
with a peg in each corner (the 25m2 can be any configuration
– e.g. 5m x 5m, 12.5m x 2m, 25m x 1m or 16.6m x 1.5m, or
any other combination to give 25m2).
iii)Fill the sprayer to a known level, or use a permanent marker to mark the tank and fill it to that line.
1c)
Early stage
1d)
Knapsack sprayer
1e)
Spec A
i)it has nozzle
IiIt is calibrated
Spec B
i)It has handle
ii)It has a spout
1f)
Fertilizer
1g)
i)Store I cold dry place
ii)Clean and dry after use
iii)Use silica gel packs or rust collector to prevent rusting
======================================
2a)
C: Sandy soil
D: Loamy soil
E: Clay soil
2b)
Spec C
i)planting cover crop
ii)application of compost
2b)
Spec E
i)planting cover crop
ii)application of compost
2c)
i)clay particles are fine powdery and smooth when dry
ii)the particles are sticky and mouldy when wet
2d)
i)Hand texture method
ii)Separation by sieving 
iii)Separation by sedimentation
2e)
i)it provides good aeration. 
ii)It is rich in nutrients
Iii)It is well-drained and has a neutral or near neutral pH.
=======================================
3a)
F: Yam tuber
G: Cassava Root
H: Ginger rhizome
3b)
F:root tuber
G:stem tuber
H:rhizomes
3c)
Spec F
I)yam mosaic disea
ii)yam rot 
Spec G
I)cassava mosaic virus
ii)Bacteria blight
3d)
Spec F yam setts
Spec G stem cutting
Spec H rhizome
3e)
I)ginger drink
ii)ginger coffee
4b)
i)gum boro disease
ii)fowl disease
iii)new castle disease
4c)
I)scale
ii)eyes
iii)mouth
iv)fins
4d)
I)they are micro decomposer
ii)source of food (protein)
iii)source of income to Farmer
4e)
I)dripping
ii)bones
iii)feathers
iv)blood
4f)
Spec J
I)smoking 
ii)drying
Spec K
i)salting
ii)cooking
Completed.

Monday 11th June 2018

Practical � Agricultural Science � 10:00am � 11:30am

Also Read>> 2018 Neco Economics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Economics Expo

2018 Agricultural Science Practical  Neco exam will be deliver Night Before the exam day, we are not going to post answers here for free, Check our previous exam>>>  2018 Neco Geography Objective & Practical / Physical Questions and Answers | Geography Expo

Also Read>> Neco 2018 Whatsapp Exam Runs Package | Neco Exam Expo

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2018 Neco  Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers

No more Direct mobile this time, our answers delivery will be strictly via whatsapp.

Answers delivery via whatsapp for Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers  is N500 MTN card

Also Read>> 2018 Verified Neco Timetable

First Procedure on how to Subscribe
To subscribe for   Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers send the card pin, Subject name(   Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers )  and your phone number Via SMS To 08065889844

Also Read>> 2018 Neco Economics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Economics Expo

Second Procedure On How To Subscribe 
Here you can send us the card pin and subject name( Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers) Directly to our whatsapp 08065889844
Mind you our  Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers  is N500 MTN 
Subscription will End 1 hour before each exam start

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 

2018 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers , Verified 2018 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers is available, 2018 Neco Exam Runs, all you need to do is to follow the instructions above, get verified  Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers here, question and answers are now Available. expo for Neco 2018 Agricultural Science Practical exam runs .

Also Read>>  2018 Neco Biology Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Biology Expo