DOWNLOAD NOW » “Celia Album by Tiwa Savage” Full Album Is Out Tiwasa10
Motown Records Female songstress, #Tiwa Savage also know as THE NUMBER ONE AFRICAN BADT GAL has released her much anticipated Album Project which she titles "Celia".
Nigerians female singer and songwriter, Tiwa Savage, has released her much anticipated Album Project which she titles "Celia".

The new body of work serves as her third studio album project and it consists of 13 solid tracks which includes already released singles: 'Attention', Dangerous Love', 'Koroba' and 'Temptation'.

On her third studio album Celia, Tiwa Savage deftly infuses Afrobeats with a feminine impulse, rhythmically exploring the many facets of womanhood. “Celia is my mum’s name and I wanted to pay homage to her,” Tiwa tells Apple Music. “She embodies everything that this album is. It speaks to a strong, modern African woman. This album is Afrobeats from a very female perspective. It’s an extension of the African woman: she still values her culture and her upbringing, but she’s also well-travelled, so it’s blending those two worlds. I want every woman that listens to this to feel attached and connect to it.” Reflecting on the album, Tiwa walks us through the process and inspiration behind each track.

The Album Celia contains 12 tracks, below is the track list.
DOWNLOAD NOW » “Celia Album by Tiwa Savage” Full Album Is Out Tiwasa11

Download your favorite song below from the Celia track list

S/NTITLE
1Save My Life
by Tiwa Savage
2Temptation
by Tiwa Savage (feat. Sam Smith)
3Ole
by Tiwa Savage
4Koroba
by Tiwa Savage
5Bombay
by Tiwa Savage (feat. Stefflon Don & Dice Ailes)
6Dangerous Love
by Tiwa Savage
7Park Well 
by Tiwa Savage (feat. Davido)
8Us (Interlude)
by Tiwa Savage
9FWMM (F*CK With My Mind)
by Tiwa Savage
10Pakalamisi
by Tiwa Savage (ft. Hamzaa)
11Attention
by Tiwa Savage
12Glory
by Tiwa Savage
13Celia's Song
by Tiwa Savage

I guess you enjoyed the music album? We'll love to hear from you, use the comment box to share your thoughts on this music album by "Tiwa Savagetitled "Celia

https://www.9jaloud.com/t14830-music-tiwa-savage-bombay-ft-stefflon-don-dice-ailes-download-mp3#15941

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only