[Lyrics] B-Red - Fall Again Insho386
Veteran Nigerian singer and song writer, from DMW Records, #B-Red comes through as he dishes out a new single titled "Fall Again" taken off his forthcoming album.
For the purpose of the fans and our users here we bring to you the lyrics to the song '"Fall Again'
In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside the Lyrics.

Listen and Download below

LYRICS
(intro)
It's B Red in the building yeah, yeah eh ye, B Red lo'mo na

(Verse 1)
Let's talk about the things that you do to me, the kind of love that makes me wanna fall again
Baby dakun, girl I'm pleading for God's sake oh, your love don make me kolobi not a, kolobi not another

(Chorus)
Your fine fine body weh go make me sing oh, your beautiful body weh dey man want to fall again
Baby dakun, girl I'm pleading for God's sake oh, your love don make me kolobi not a, kolobi not another

(Verse 2)
What about the times that I kept you in my heart, you were there but you wasn't falling
Now in love, now you're falling, I'm on you, you're on me
And I thank God I met you girl, met you girl and I thank God I met you girl, met you girl oh 
B'ojo ba'n ro, b'orun ba'n ran and I thank God I met you girl, met you girl

(Bridge)
Oodo, fine pass girl weh get level, oodo, make we snap the photo, oodo
Give me love oh, oodo, ahn ahn
Oodo, fine pass girl weh get level, oodo, make we snap the photo, oodo
Give me love oh, oodo, ahn ahn

(Outro)
Remember the time, I love you and you love me too
Now she's falling

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only