Rema Speaks As Reactions Trail His Pick For His “Ginger Me” Competition Rema-711
Mavin record young singer, #Rema has spoken up as reactions trailed his choice for his “Ginger Me” competition.
Rema held a competition for his recently released song, “Ginger Me”. The competition involved ladies posting videos vibing to the song and the winner gets to go on a date with Rema.

Rema picked a girl by the name Nimota and said he picked her from Instagram but meanwhile the competition was placed on Twitter.

However, people slammed him as they claimed he picked someone he already knows. It was also discovered that Rema had sent her a gift in the month of February when he dropped his 2020 official single, “Beamer”.

Rema later clarified that the gifts were sent to all his fans which he calls “Ravers” as an appreciation for being his Die-hard fans.

See Screenshot Below:-
Rema Speaks As Reactions Trail His Pick For His “Ginger Me” Competition Ertyjk10

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only