I Have Never Had A Boyfriend Who Left Me – Moyo Lawal Lawal-11
Nollywood actress and on-screen diva Moyo Lawal made a revelation about her personal life just recently. According to Moyo, she has never been ‘used and dumped’ by any man in her life.

Taking to her Instagram page, the curvy actress revealed to her fans that she has never been dumped by any of the men she dated in the past.

In Moyo’s words:

I have never had a boyfriend who left me …… does that give me a bragging right (even if he walks away in anger , he will still walk back to beg ) ….. …….. …. p.s I have just never been able to forgive a wrong done … …… #ThatConcreteRose #Moyoorfierce #ML

However, a fan fired backed at her, enlightening her from a man’s perspective. He wrote:

‘I have never had a boyfriend who left me’ fine, but you’ve had boyfriend who used you. You don’t know know whoever do the dumping does not matter to guys provided they don chop clean mouth. You are even helping them to move to look for other hot chicks.

Moyo replied the fan saying:

who did they use? Lmao, Huckles I hardly have sex … you are talking using … The only way they could have used me is to grow and ain’t nothing wrong with that.

I Have Never Had A Boyfriend Who Left Me – Moyo Lawal Moyo10