Tiwa Savage Reacts As CityFM OAPs Are Caught On Video Mocking Female Artistes Tiwa-s27
Popular Nigerian female singer, songwriter, and actress, Tiwatope Savage, professionally known as Tiwa Savage, Reacts to Cityfm Oaps Mocking Female Artistes.

It was gathered that this happens after Tiwa Savage had finished her interview with City FM,
ALSO SEE;

She wrote on he instergram page
Yooo look at the so called FEMALE gate keepers #OAP that are supposed to help fellow female artists and shout that female should support each other are seen here abusing female artists not knowing cameras were still rolling
And they wonder why I keep to myself �
To the ladies in this video hope you keep the same energy when you see me in person #2Seconds

Watch The Video Below:
View this post on Instagram

Yooo look at the so called FEMALE gate keepers #OAP that are supposed to help fellow female artists and shout that female should support each other are seen here abusing female artists not knowing cameras were still rolling And they wonder why I keep to myself :smirk: To the ladies in this video hope you keep the same energy when you see me in person #2Seconds

A post shared by Tiwa Savage (@tiwasavage) on