BBNAIJA 2019:- “You All Are Winners To Me” – Tacha Says In New Emotional Notes To The Last 5 Housemates Tacha21
Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Tacha is sending her love to the Top 5 housemates in the finals.

Recall that Tacha was disqualified after an altercation with Mercy. She also had confrontations on several occasions with Mike, Omashola, Frodd and Seyi, of which she admits.

In light of the grand finale taking place today, she took to her Instagram page to congratulate the finalists, getting things off her chest and emphasizing that

“The game remains the game”, Saying whatever might have “happened in the house stays and remains in the house”.

See her full message below:-
BBNAIJA 2019:- “You All Are Winners To Me” – Tacha Says In New Emotional Notes To The Last 5 Housemates Tacha_19
BBNAIJA 2019:- “You All Are Winners To Me” – Tacha Says In New Emotional Notes To The Last 5 Housemates Tachaa10
BBNAIJA 2019:- “You All Are Winners To Me” – Tacha Says In New Emotional Notes To The Last 5 Housemates Tachaa11BBNAIJA 2019:- “You All Are Winners To Me” – Tacha Says In New Emotional Notes To The Last 5 Housemates Tachaa13
BBNAIJA 2019:- “You All Are Winners To Me” – Tacha Says In New Emotional Notes To The Last 5 Housemates Tachaa12