==================

==================

(No3a)

G=Cowpea seed

H=Banana fruit

(3b)

Leaf Hoppers:-They eat up the leaves,thereby  causing low yield of crops

(3c)

Specimens G:The leaves and growth points can be picked and used as a vegetable dish

Specimens H: it regulates the movement of nutrients and waste products in and out of cells it can be use as food.

(3d)

G=By seed

H=By vegetative means

(3e)

Specimen G

*(Pick two)*

(i)Cowpea mosaic disease

(ii)Bacterial blight

(iii)Nematode disease

(Specimen H)

*(Pick two)*

(i)Panama disease

(ii)leaf spot (or Sigakota)disease

(iii)Bunchy top disease

(3f)

*(Specimen G)*

(i)Storage; Store in a cool dry place for future use and consumption

(ii)Packing; they are  packed after harvesting  as whole hands, part hands or clusters in cardboard cartons with plastic liners. 

*(Specimen H)*

(i)Packing; they are  packed after harvesting  as whole hands, part hands or clusters in cardboard cartons with plastic liners. 

(ii)Packaging; they are  packaged after harvesting in other words  Bananas are packed in 13kg cartons in hands, clusters and singles

=================

=================

(No4a)

I-Poultry droppings

J-Tilapia fish

(4b)

(i)It can cause algae boom

(ii)It prevents the penetration of lights into the water body

(iii)It can reduce the oxygen content

(iv)It causes pollution of the water body

(4c)

(i)It can increase the soil nutrients/organisms

(ii)It is used to feed livestocks eg cattles

(iii)It is used to replenish lost soil nutrients

(4d)

(i)Improper refuse/sewage disposal

(ii)Dumping of contaminated items

(4e)

(i)Source of food to the farm animals

(ii)It improves soil nutrients

(iii)For production of fertilizers

(4f)

(i)Regular changing of water

(ii)Regular sanitation

(iii)Avoidance of feeding the fishes with high proteinous feeds

(iv)Regular/Early harvesting

(4g)

(i)Smoking

(ii)Salting

(iii)Drying

(iv)Refrigerating

2019 NECO Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers is available at 9Jatechs, get verified Agricultural Science Practical neco questions and answers  midnight before the commencement of the examination. 

OUR SUBSCRIBERS GET QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS MIDNIGHT BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAM. 

2019 NECO Agricultural Science Practical Practical Questions and Answers | 9Jatechs Exam Runz  2018_n50

Time and Date for Agricultural Science Practical 2019 NECO Examination

Tuesday 11th June

• Paper I: Practical – Agricultural Science ‹‹›› 10:00am – 11:30am

Recommended: See 2019 NECO Official Exam Timetable >> 9Jatechs

2019 Neco 
Agricultural Science Answers will be deliver to  all 9Jatechs Subscribers at night before the exam day,  you can also get free exam Expo on our portal(i. e  we are going to post answers 1hour after the exam start)  just like we did during  the previous 2018 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers.

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2019/2020 NECO 
Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers. 

We only Run our exam runz on whatsapp (2019 Neco WhatsApp Exam runz Package) because it is the fastest  means of sending messages and photos online. Answers delivery via whatsapp for 
Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers Cost N600 MTN recharge card.

Procedure on how to Subscribe On Whatsapp
To subscribe for Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers on WhatsApp you can send your MTN pin via WhatsApp or SMS.
(e.g. MTN Recharge Pin, Subject , Whatsapp Number to 08065889844)

Note:9Jatechs 2019 NECO 
Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers is N600 MTN Card

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 
For More Info Whatsapp 08065889844 or click the whatsapp icon on the left side of our platform to chat with us.

2019/2020 Neco 
Agricultural Science practical Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Agricultural Science Practical.  

9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco 
Agricultural Science Practical Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science PRACTICAL Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 

SEE ALSO : 2018 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Neco Exam Expo

2019/2020 Neco Agricultural Science practical Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Agricultural Science Practical.  

Agricultural Science Practical Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 9Jatechs deliver it answers at midnight  to her subscribe.  Expo for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science PRACTICAL Questions and answers is also available on our portal (9Jatechs). 

2019/2020 Neco Agricultural Science practical Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for 2019 Neco Agricultural Science Practical Questions and answers now available, To get all questions and answers for Agricultural Science Practical.  

ALSO SEE: 2018 Neco Gce Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Agricultural Expo

All updates concerning Neco is been posted at Neco exam forum and all updates concerning Waec is posted at Waec Exams forum forum.