9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionHOW  TO CREATE NEW TOPIC AT 9JATECHS FORUMS EmptyHOW TO CREATE NEW TOPIC AT 9JATECHS FORUMS

more_horiz
Hey  Friends! 9jatechs is a platform created for all Nigeria students, which gives all the members access to post and comments in all categories and forums.

As a member of this great growing forum it is expected of you to share your mind to the community, What I'm trying to say??. 
''A web forum without a post is more like a student without a book'' .

Today you get to know how to create a New threat(Topic) in 9jatechs forum, Believe me it's as simple as ABC.

1. Firstly, Locate to the category which  you wish to add your New post. Example (Technology forum, Education forum, general forum e.t.c.)
NOTE: Your post must relate with the category in which you want to add your post in.
 2. Locate the forum, the forums are below the category..... As shown below

HOW  TO CREATE NEW TOPIC AT 9JATECHS FORUMS Screen11

3. Click the forum, if you are connect to the internet immediately you get to see a feature as this ''NEW TOPIC'' . As shown below

HOW  TO CREATE NEW TOPIC AT 9JATECHS FORUMS Screen12

Click on it, immediately a note-tap  will show up. As shown Below.
HOW  TO CREATE NEW TOPIC AT 9JATECHS FORUMS Screen13
 You can now add your post and sumit it by Clicking ''Send''

I believe with this you can post and comment in 9jatechs forum, Please if you are confused use the comment box to ask  your question

descriptionHOW  TO CREATE NEW TOPIC AT 9JATECHS FORUMS EmptyRe: HOW TO CREATE NEW TOPIC AT 9JATECHS FORUMS

more_horiz
Thank you alot Admin because i find it a little difficult to create a new topic.
I Rep Mp3Buks
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply