Welcome yet to another Waec(Gce)  private examination for year 2019 first series session. 

Read the below article carefully to know how to get verified 2019 Waec  Gce questions and answers on our portalHow To Get Verified 2019  Waec  Gce Questions and Answers  Neco_g14

9Jatechs provide you with all exam questions and answers midnight before the exam day, so I will be sharing with you the necessary procedures to take before getting 2019 Waec Gce questions and answers at midnight. 

Although we've shared our 2019 Waec Gce Exam WhatsApp Runs Package | but I will throw my light on it here. 

How The Whatsapp exam runs package Works 
This package is mainly for those who have whatsapp enable device(phone),  we initiate this package due to  mathematical questions  and other diagram needed In the exam questions. Whatsapp enable us to send photos of solved arithmetic work and some diagram requested from the exam question. These makes work easier and more faster than typing  before sending it through SMS like we normally do before. 

How To Get January/February 2019 Waec Gce questions and answers on Whatsapp. 
We have our active whatsapp group for our candidates, we send answers to them after subscribing for multiple subjects and we also send answers individually to our candidates if they subscribe per subject. 
Note: you won't be added to our group if you subscribe for less than 5 subjects . 

How To Subscribe For 2019 Waec Gce questions and answers. 
9Jatechs subscription packages is more cheaper than any other site you have visit and we deliver answers fast. 
Whatsapp 08065889844 For the subscription price.

We are Ready to answer all your questions, Click on the whatsapp icon on our website to chat with us. 

IMPORTANT LINKS