‘We Counted 15 Dead Bodies’ – DJ Switch Breaks Silence On Lekki Shooting (Video) Dj-swi11
Popular Nigerian DJ, Switch, has opened up on what happened in Lekki on Tuesday night.
Known as Obianuju Catherine Udeh, Switch said she counted 15 dead bodies during the shoot-out.

In a video she posted on her Instagram page, Switch asked the authorities not to insult the intelligence of Nigerians when giving their own account of what happened on that day.

According to her, the military aimed at endsars protesters as they fired gunshots. She also said that SARS officers came in after the military had left and also attacked them.

According to Switch she and others present counted over 15 bodies.

‘‘I just want to clear a few things that I have been seeing online. To our leaders, I urge you please do not minimize the suffering of families. Do not insult the grief of Nigerians, do not insult the intelligence of Nigerians. Do not insult the pains the families are facing.

People were falling left and right. Yes there were soldiers there. Another part that people are not talking about is that the police also came. The SARS people we are talking about, they also came, some maybe 40-45 minutes after the soldiers left.

We were teargassed. The teargass was like Cotonou pepper mixed with acid. We were running. We would run and we would come back and the only thing we fought with was our flags. We would sit on the floor and we would raise or hands up, raising our flags and singing the national anthem. That was all we had.

They put off the lights. Even if there was no power in that axis, there was always light at the tollgate. There was no lights. The street lights were off. It was pitch black.” she said

See the video below:

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only