Actress Wofai Fada Reacts To Rumors That She Got Her Mercedes Benz From A Man Wafai-10
Popular Nigerian comedienne, Wofai Fada has broken silence on rumors that her brand new Mercedes Benz – G Wagon was a gift a man gave to her.
Speaking to Sunday Scoop, Wofai Fada she shared her story on how she struggled her way out by working hard in Lagos and how determined she was to make it.

The 30-year-old actress debunked claims that most successful women indulge in various awkward things just to make money

She said;

“People think young ladies don’t have the money to afford a good life but they don’t know my story. They also think that successful ladies do different (unwholesome) things for money. When I got to Lagos, I didn’t have where to stay. If you give me (as little as) N5,000 now, I would save it. I don’t know how to be extravagant. I like to save as much as I can because of the fear of going back to the level I was. When I got my (Mercedes Benz) G- Wagon, people said a man must have given it to me but that’s not true. I guess a lot of women face such claims but it would have been better if they said God gave me. “God has been the one helping me and I just wish everyone would give Him the glory. I was turned down by a lot of people and some known celebrities but now, those people are my colleagues in the industry. I only wanted those people to give me a platform to shine, not money. I honestly didn’t think things would work out well for me. I’ve always believed in myself but didn’t see it coming this fast.”

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only