I love games, i play games across different platforms; android, iPhone, iPad, PC and so on. Well, you can say i’m a pro gamer and i am here today to present you with the recommended laptop specification you should look out for when you want to buy a gaming laptop. It’s simple really, if you don’t know the technological you would just memorize the name or write it down in a piece of paper and viola! You get yourself a machine gaming laptop!

The need or pressure to acquire a gaming laptop is increasing rapidly, if you are pro gamer, you would understand what i’m talking about. New games, E3 they are not making it easy for us PC gamers, new games are coming everyday and your laptop just might not be able to handle it, so need to either upgrade your laptop which is not impossible, believe me it is possible if you are using an MSi, Clevo/Sager, Gigabyte laptops. To keep informed about new upcoming games subscribe to IGN.

What you should look out for;

Graphics Card: This piece of hardware is so important in a gaming laptop, without a graphics card your laptop won’t be regarded as a gaming laptop but as a normal performance or regular everyday use laptop. Let me break it down, graphic cards is the piece of equipment that enables your laptop play games like its a console. We have two top graphic card companies nVidia andAMD. I recommended nvidia GTX 880M and 980M DDR5 Graphic cards.

Processor: If the graphics card is King in relation to its importance in a gaming laptop, well that makes the processor the queen because you can have all the graphics power 200GB Dedicated DDR5 Graphics( doesn’t exist yet) in the world coupled with a slow processor 0.5Ghz, lol, you won’t get anything done not to talk of playing games. Get a fast processor. I recommend Intel Core i7 4700MQ-4910MQ Processors.

RAM: The RAM is also important. Most modern laptops are integrated withDDR3 RAM Memory, make sure you know what RAM module your laptop operates and the speed it runs in. RAM speed include 1600Mhz, 1866Mhz and recently 2166Mhz. Upgrading the Ram memory in a laptop or even a desktop is fairly easy, i shall talk on that later. I recommend 16GB DDR3 RAM running at 1600Mhz speed.

Hard Disk Drive (HDD): I should say, don’t worry any size of HDD will work fine but instead i will say this instead GET A SOLID STATE DRIVE! (SSD). An SDD drive is a new technology that uses 3D-Vand technology that basically uses your idle ram memory, converts them and makes your laptop a whole lot faster. If you want to revive a dead laptop or your laptop is too slow BUY AN SSD!