“If You Want To Own Me, Then Ask My Father My Bride Price” – Mercy Eke Mercy121
Where are the mercenaries in here? Fall out. Your queen has an announcement to make. Just in case someone was feeling entitled,well, Mercy just burst your bubble.
Mercy Eke is a successful business woman and Bbnaija season 4 winner. She has bagged a lot of endorsement deals since her victory. Adding to that list is her reality show “Mercy and Ike” which centers in her love and relationship life with Ike.

ALSO SEE:

1. “My Mum Use To Sell Akara”- Bbnaija Mercy Eke Gives More Insights About Her Life (Watch Video)

2. “My Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me When She Was Pregnant” – Mercy Reveals During Her TV SHow (Watch Video)

3. ‘Right Now I Hate My Bed, Chairs’ – Mercy Eke Rants 

4. People Still Doubt My Relationship With Ike Because It’s Too Real – BBN Winner, Mercy Eke

In case you’re still wondering where it shows, it’s every sunday on Africa Magic showcase. So Mercy just revealed that the only man that can own her is her husband. She says if you want an entitlement, put a ring on it.

Read what she wrote below:-
“If You Want To Own Me, Then Ask My Father My Bride Price” – Mercy Eke Screen90

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only