[Music] Adaramati – Easy For Me | Mp3 Adaram10
Adesewa Afeez Adaramati is the frontliner, and CEO of LargeFundz Entertainment record label and he is out with a new tune titled “Easy For Me“
Originally from Ogun State, Addo Odu local government born in 1998 March 15th.

Born and raised in Lagos, did my schooling at Imperial College where i attained my first degree as a kid, and went to Community High School to proceed on my educational level but didn’t graduate before my parents had to transfer me to a new college called Obada Oko government college’ in Abeokuta, where I started my musical career in 2008.

ALSO SEE:

1. [Music] Davolee – Pepper | Mp3
  2. [Music] Davolee – "Indigenius" Ft. Limerick, Picazo & Yomi Blaze | Mp3
  3. [Music] Davolee – “Light Weight” (Dremo Diss)
  4. [Music] Masterkraft x Praiz – Isoulation | Mp3

And Also attended Technical college in Ayetoro. where I continue my study as an Electrical Engineering and also I attained my degree in 2013.

After my schooling days I went back to my music career to focus on the music in Badore Ajah. And sponsoring myself as an independent artist.

His Music Genre is into Afro Trap where I released my first new Single “E easy for me” in May 2020 with LargeFundz Entertainment and will be looking up to new hit tracks from Adaramati.

The song is produced by Webeatz

Listen Below:-

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only