People Still Doubt My Relationship With Ike Because It’s Too Real – BBN Winner, Mercy Eke Mercy_30
Mercy Eke, the winner of the 2019 BBNaija reality TV show, has said that people still doubt her relationship with fellow ex-housemate Ike.

Mercy Eke and Ike who currently running a reality TV show met during their time in the 2019 BBNaija house.

ALSO SEE:

1. “My Mum Use To Sell Akara”- Bbnaija Mercy Eke Gives More Insights About Her Life (Watch Video)
  2. “My Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me When She Was Pregnant” – Mercy Reveals During Her TV SHow (Watch Video)
  3. ‘Right Now I Hate My Bed, Chairs’ – Mercy Eke Rants 

They announced their relationship shortly after Mercy Eke emerged winner of the show which saw her earn N60million as prize money.

“People still doubt it because it’s too real”, she said during an Instagram live chat.
“They don’t believe in something they don’t know.

“They don’t believe in our kind of relationship, love or whatever you may call it.

“They don’t believe that someone like me and someone like Ike can be together, can do things, can pop”.

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only