Airtel Unlimited Social Bundle Is Now Capped At 750MB  Wtf_ai10

Early this weeek Airtel Free Facebook service was capped at 20MB daily ,Coming to my notice Airtel unlimited social media bundle is now capped at 750MB.
Airtel unlimited social bundle have been in existence for quite sometime now, which means it's not new to many, and some persons are just getting to know of it now. 
For those who likes using facebook, whatsapp and operamini and are using the Airtel unlimited social bundle, will agree with me that the plan has been one of the best and cheapest for quite sometime now. With the recent changes on the plan, I don't see many going for it again. I will be giving a quick recap of the old plan also state the changes made on the new plan

How the old plan works

1. The plan which Airtel calls is unlimited, is not because it's limited to 1gb.
2. The plan validity is for 25 days.
3. It works for Facebook, Operamini and Whatsapp.
4. It can be used to download, but limited to files not more than 19mb.

Supports :

1. Facebook; includes Facebook app, lite and
messaged.
2. Whatsapp.
3. Operamini.
No Support:
1. Instagram.
2. Snapchat.
3. Chrome, and all other Internet using apps.

How the new plan works
In the new Airtel social unlimited, no much changes were made except that it's only limited to 750mb, all other things remains the same with that of the old plan.

Difference between the old and new plan
The only difference in the old and new plan is that the
old plan is capped at 1gb, whereas the new is capped
at 750mb.

How To Subscribe To Airtel Social Media Plan
Airtel Social Media Bundle has  weekly and Monthly Subscription plan. To subscribe to your prefer plan dial *688# and follow the commands . 

Here is my question for the Forum ''Is Airtel really helping their network to grow in Nigeria''?