A family has been thrown into mourning, after their son who is UNIBEN graduate but deployed to Bayelsa for his NYSC year was shot dead.

The deceased's brother, Prosper Collins, took to Facebook to narrate the incident that led to his brother's death. Here's what he wrote;

"What a Black and Dark Saturday, I was just at home, when MY Younger Brother Murphy called on me with a deep Groaning Tone, shouting were are UBayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (graphic Photos) Huh 3 or more times, with tension and confessions, all I COULD SAY was what?

Then the news so traumatizing, that my Younger Brother SAMUEL COLLINS, Has been killed by an unknown GUN MEN, LIFELESS BODY IN THE POOL OF HIS BLOOD, just at the entrance of his resident close to NDDC KPANSIA at the hours of 9:05pm 24th June 2017.

His phone and Wallet was taken away; what is YENEGOA TURNING INTO, life's aren't secured or valued anymore, wow!!!! Oh death. What's happening to our SOCIETY? MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE, ALL I CAN IS GOD KNOWS BETTER."

Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (graphic Photos) 5550544_coll_jpeg1395c4f012893cc4654d5194547dfa62