9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

pollDO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE TO THIS NEW ESTABLISHMENT?

View results

descriptionSuggestion for the New Online Study Class forum at 9jatechs forums EmptySuggestion for the New Online Study Class forum at 9jatechs forums

more_horiz
Hello friends, creating 9jatechs forums is of a great good to me and soon it will be of a great good to the nation at large , thanks to @snows for his great work and commitment towards the growth of the forum.

This is a suggestion post on a new forum which i think should be added to the existing forums, this forum is called an ONLINE STUDY CLASS . Since this site is running on a web forum it gives it member right to create new post and comment to posts,Here am creating a poll for every member of this web forum to make its suggestion concerning the new Online study class at 9jatechs.

Although online education has its limitations, there are  several advantages of online learning that explain why e-learning may be the greatest revolution in today’s education.

Traditional education And Advantages of Online Learning

There are several problems with the traditional system of education, first of all, you need to pay thousands of Naira per term of semester to attend a prestigious school. With all those budget cuts, busy classrooms, and course shortages, you won’t always get the chance to study exactly what you want.

QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS

1. What are your suggestions towards the New Forum?
  2. How should we run this forum in this portal? 
  3. What subject or course should we start with?

If you are in support to the establishment of this new forum please cast your vote, only members of this forum can make suggestion and vote to this..... Register now to vote and study online

descriptionSuggestion for the New Online Study Class forum at 9jatechs forums EmptyRe: Suggestion for the New Online Study Class forum at 9jatechs forums

more_horiz
Tnx admin,  I support this new establishment and I will do my best to partake in every aspect of the online study class,  and I suggest we should start with Mathematics and English for now

descriptionSuggestion for the New Online Study Class forum at 9jatechs forums EmptyRe: Suggestion for the New Online Study Class forum at 9jatechs forums

more_horiz
Yes this is a great establishment, I so much love this and I will do my best to support this new forum.

more_horiz
thanks Admin, i believe with this i can bring ma Assignment here and get it done be the community

more_horiz
my full support for the New forum and i will play my part

more_horiz
@merci @snows @Emmy thanks for your contributions.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply