9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionAirtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month At #100 EmptyAirtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month At #100

more_horiz
Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month At #100 Downlo10

Airtel is now by far serving their customers in a better way, in term of Data subscription they are the only one among others offering over 3Gigs data at the rate of #1000 up till now while others are below 3Gigs.

Here I am to give you latest update on Airtel on how to browse unlimited and also with free credit to call all network for just #100 airtime.

How To Go with It

* Airtel Sim either Old or New
* Recharge #100 airtime
* Dial *241# and follow the procedure to proceed OR
* Dial *241*100#
Your airtime will be deduct and also You will be given #500 airtime to call all network and also free data to browse on both mobile phone and PC.

For More and for your PC settings

Add your comment below

descriptionAirtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month At #100 EmptyRe: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month At #100

more_horiz
Get an ATM Programmable Card with a back-up software which comes in an unsuspicious look. The back-up software helps with functionality of the card to perform on a fastest speed. These ATM Programmable Card helps to DISPENSE and WITHDRAW free money of the programmed amount from any ATM Machine in any countries. You can call or text me for more explanation and details if you really need it and ready to get it. I'm available on call & Whatsapp +2348176299262. You can as well mail me on admars085@gmail.com

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HOW THE CARD WORKS
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
You slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a PAGE as shown below:-

1st VAULT-#1, 000 EXIT
2nd VAULT-#500 CANCEL
RE-PROGRAMME.

Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another PAGE as shown below:-

ALL EXIT
OTHERS CANCEL
BACK/PREV

Just click on OTHERS and it will display where you will input the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly... Done.

NB:-Don't ever make the mistake of clicking the "ALL" option. Because it will take out all the amount of the selected VAULT.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply