The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (#OOU) has introduced an online portal where its graduates can book for transcripts from anywhere in the world. The portal is called “OOU e-transcript”.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye has introduced an online portal for transcript services with effect from 10th January, 2019. This new system will enable OOU graduates book for transcripts from anywhere in the world and also change the way our Institution communicate and exchange information globally.
The OOU “e-transcript”, as it is branded, can be accessible on the university website https://etranscript.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng. Users are expected to create a profile with their matriculation numbers as well as email addresses after which they will be requested to supply details of the Institution or Organization to which they want the University to send the transcripts.
With this new service, any graduate of OOU can get his/her transcripts through the transcript portal by applying online, pay using any of the payment options, receive status alerts on the request, and get a student copy of the transcripts.Hard copies will be couriered simultaneously,either Locally or Internationally without additional costs.
I am using this medium to enjoin you to please take advantage of this technology-based platform.
As usual with all new products,there may be some teething problems in the take off of this platform.I assure you however that our dedicated team of Professionals are online 24 hours of the day to receive your reports and comments and will attend to all issues raised promptly.
On behalf of the University Management,I thank you all for your kind cooperation.
How to Request for OOU Transcript.
- To make a transcript request, simply go to https://etranscript.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and click on the ‘Continue’ button above. Fill in your details accurately as required on the form. Please note that it is necessary to provide a valid email address while filling your biodata form. This will be used by the portal to send you status alerts of your application.
- The cost of Local Transcript Delivery is ₦ 8,000.00 while the cost of International Transcript Delivery is ₦ 50,000.00. In addition ₦ 1, 000.00 administrative fee will be charged annually.
- You are expected to provide shipping details about the transcript you are requesting as follows: The name of the Institution or Organization that the transcript is to be sent to as well as its full address including email address and City, State, ZIP/Postcode (for foreign addresses) and Country. Please note that the address you enter is the address that the courier will deliver your transcript to, therefore ensure that you are as detailed and accurate as possible.
- After you have chosen your card-payment option, enter your card details as directed by portal and make your payment. (You can pay with any ATM card you have (VISA, INTERSWITCH or MASTERCARD) as long as that card has been enabled for web transactions. Please confirm from your bank that your card is enabled for web transactions).
- After successful payment, you may wish to print your payment receipt.
We highly recommend you to Check Schools Gist for all latest University, Polytechnic, college of Education news(Admissions, school fees payment and lot more). ”
DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMPLAINTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AS WE ARE READY TO REPLY THEM ALL.
RELATED POSTS :
- Important Notice to All Students of Bowen University and Parents
- 2018/2019 Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Resumption Dates for Remedial & Undergraduate Students
- 2018/2019 Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Details
- Kogi State University (KSU) Notice to 2017/2018 School Fees Defaulters
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
- 2018/2019 Bauchi State University (BASUG) Supplementary, Final & Supplementary Final Admission Lists
- 2018/2019 Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Admission List
- 2018/2019 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) ND & HND Admission Lists
- 2018/2019 University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure
- 2018/2019 Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Supplementary Post UTME Screening Result
- 2018/2019 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Maiden Matriculation Ceremony Date
- Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma Bridge Programme (HND to Degree Conversion) Admission Form 2018/2019
- 2018/2019 Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Admission List