9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionSimi - [Download Music] Simi – Ayo Empty[Download Music] Simi – Ayo

more_horiz
Simi - [Download Music] Simi – Ayo Simi-a12

#Simi releases a new vibe and it is entitled “Ayo

On this brand new single “Ayo” performed by the Xtreme Music singer, she serenades us with her amazing vocals and we’re more than impressed with it on this effort.

However, after their wedding, Adekunle Gold and Simi kick start the new year with a brand new single titled “Promise “. After that, Simi decided to hit us with this new tune she titled “Ayo“.

This new single was produced by – Legendury Beatz.

Listen & Download “Simi – Ayo” below:-

Last edited by Emmi on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSimi - [Download Music] Simi – Ayo EmptyRe: [Download Music] Simi – Ayo

more_horiz
Simi my number 1 in the industry

descriptionSimi - [Download Music] Simi – Ayo EmptyRe: [Download Music] Simi – Ayo

more_horiz
Angelic voice, ... GOLD is lucky.

more_horiz
Cool and nice some, Simisola go on ride on ride on

more_horiz
Simi you're too good, keep it up.

more_horiz
Ayomide everyday, showers of blessing being on me..nice one from her

more_horiz
Simi for real, so much love the voice.

more_horiz
Nice one from her with great lyrics

more_horiz
May God bless you for me,  nice voice.

more_horiz
The killer voice, nice one baby Simi

more_horiz
That baby voice I always want to hear,  nice one Simi

Simi - [Download Music] Simi – Ayo Images10
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum