Nigeria Nollywood Actress,  Tonto Dikeh, made this known via her Instagram page on Monday, August 20, 2018. A fearless Tonto says she is waiting for the police and also went to say that she is not intimidated by anything in this life.

IF - Tonto Dikeh Raises Alarm Over Plans By Police To Storm Her House Tonto-12
“I guess I am now a criminal..MY STOMACH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO And they are even coming with Press to record my arrest Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. #IF THE HAIR ON MY SONS BODY IS TOUCHED OGA POLICE YOU WILL HAVE TO BURY ME,YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME,HAaaaa OGA POLICE there is no FEAR bone in my system!!!

I am a mother and nothing in this life can intimidate me… #Dear Oga police if you need me you have my no. Like I said going to my home if anything happens to my son, Pls have a spare of whatever you did to him to do to me!!! #DROPS MIC,” she wrote.

Even though it is not clear why the police are coming to Tonto Dikeh’s residence, this might be connected to her frosty relationship with her ex-husband, Churchill Oladunni and the custody battle over their son, King. A few weeks ago she revealed that she had installed CCTVs around her home for her son’s protection.