[Lyrics] Wizkid – Essence ft. Tems Wizki190
Award-winning Nigerian singer and songwritter, #Wizkid makes a return as he drops off a new song he titles "Essence" featuring amazing female vocalist, #Tems.

The track "Essence" is taken off Wizkid fourth studio album "Made In Lagos".

For the purpose of the fans and our users here we bring to you the lyrics to the song 'Essence'. In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside the Lyrics

Listen and Download below

LYRICS
(Verse 1 - Tems)

Say I wanna leave you in the morning but I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needing, I know you what you like
I feel it coming, time is of the essence, I tried to teach you but I'm gon need some lessons
I need to give it all, I tried to leave but I can't, I don't know why, you're the one, turn me out of my mind 

(Chorus - Tems)
You don't need no other body, you don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body, only you fi hold my body, you don't need no other body

(Verse 2 - Wizkid)
Say na me dey mess up your mind and na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice, say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie, see yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai, yeah if you leave I go kpai
I'm stroking your body, baby, loving your body, baby, as you're whining your body, baby, so crazy
Loving your body, baby, girl iwo ni temi, I just wanna let you know, oh woah, hope every day that I dey by you

(Chorus - Tems)
Only you fi hold my body, only you fi hold my body, you don't need no other body

(Bridge - Tems & Wizkid)
Baby, baby, everybody used to say, no one loves you like this, no one wants you the same way
Love 'til the morning, my head wan' to turn from your loving, I just wanna get you beside me
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need, gave you all, you give me all you need, give you all you need, gave you all
Make I give you all you need, every touch you need, give you all, make I give you all you need, baby, yeah yeah

(Chorus - Tems)

(Outro - Wizkid)
Baby girl I want you there, girl I want you there, promise to treat your love fair
When we touch, how we connect, said this love, have no regret, woah woah, yeah.

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only