[Lyrics] Lil Kesh – All The Way  Insho545
Nigerian singer and rapper Lil Kesh makes a return as he releases his much anticipated single "All The Way". The song is taken off his forthcoming EP "Ecstacy" which will be released later this year.

For the purpose of the fans and our users here we bring to you the lyrics to the song  'All the Way'
In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside the Lyrics

Listen and Download below

(Intro)
It's Young John the wicked producer, YAGI, level

(Chorus)
S'ori, lo'jojumo, night and day, I love you all the way, lo'jojumo, night and day, I love you all the way
S'ori, lo'jojumo, night and day, I love you all the way, lo'jojumo, night and day, I love you all the way

(Verse 1)
From head to toe you are che che che, ah, I love you repete, mo fe ko po, ko ri ma san, ko ri ma fe fe fe
Ahn ahn, a jo ma pe pe pe, cos this loving na elele, eh, sha ma jo, sha ma ro, ko ma lo selense
Fi'badi re jo disco, fly to San Francisco, no go play you like disco, if you leave I go sick oh 
Fi'badi re jo disco, fly to San Francisco, no go play you like disco, if you leave I go sick oh 

(Chorus)

(Verse 2)
You set my soul on fire, you take my spirit higher, your love is incomparable, make I reach your agbelebu
Eh, if you try me eh my boo, I pull up in a Bentley boo, I pull up in a two by two, empty all my heap on you
Eh eh, to ba fun mi ni'fe to dun bi agbalumo, I go fight for you ti ti de station
I go fight for you like Spartacus cos I be tiger, me I no dey do caucus
I be your Burna you be my Steff Lon'don, ma sise karakara ma tun ru pon pon
Shey ko fun mi ni'fe to wa magical, I go show say I'm not like Ajastica

(Chorus)

https://www.9jaloud.com/t3063-download-music-lil-kesh-ft-duncan-mighty-flenjo#3869

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only