Kelechi Nwakali Of Super Eagles Said ‘Nigeria Can Reach 2018 World Cup Final’-  Kelech10

Kelechi Nwakali is positive that Nigeria have what it takes to challenge for the Fifa #World-Cup title in Russia as he feels they have plenty of quality.
The #Super-Eagles bowed out to France in the Round of 16 last edition and booked an early ticket to Russia after overpowering Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria in the qualifiers.
However, the midfield whiz who is unmoved after failing to get a call-up for the quadrennial fiesta despite a fine season with MVV Maastricht has no doubt that Gernot Rohr’s men can compete for the winners’ prize.
“If I say I’m disappointed not making the #Super-Eagles’ team [to the World Cup], I am deceiving myself,” Nwakali told Goal.
“From the qualifiers, I was not part of the team and there are midfielders who play in the same position [as myself] and play regularly for their clubs – top clubs precisely.
“All we should do is to support the team to make us proud not who is on the team and who is not.
“Even if I am playing in a top club, its all about the coach and what he wants in the team – he has to make the final decision.”
The three-time African champions have been zoned in Group D against Argentina, Croatia and Iceland and the 19-year-old believes the Eagles will soar if they ‘work as a team’.

Also Read>>See The World Cup Song Real Madrid Star Ramos Released That Is Trending On The Internet(Listen)

“I believe we have a good team and have all it takes to make a statement in the World Cup,” he continued.
“All I need to ask from them [Super Eagles] is to put their minds together, work as a team and they will achieve [their aim].
“I’m not talking about the semi-final, I’m talking about being in the last part of the World Cup and if they work hard and believe in themselves, they can achieve it.”