Lyrics - [Lyrics] Tiwa Savage — Dangerous Love Insho332
Award winning Nigerian female singer, #Tiwa Savage drops off this amazing mid-tempo love song titled "Dangerous Love".
For the purpose of the fans and our users here we bring to you the lyrics to the song 'Dangerous Love'

In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside the #Lyrics.

Listen and download below

LYRICS

(intro)
Jare, yeah huh, jare, yeah huh jare, make e no go turn yawa, make e no curse kasala
Jare, yeah huh, jare, yeah huh jare

(Verse 1)
I've been in m room but I know outside there's sunshine oh, oh baby you are my sunshine oh, so why I still dey catch cold
E do me like I never fall in love it made me feel like a first time oh, a dangerous love of ya, I'm camping all my heart 

(Chorus)
I fit to love you tire, I fit to love you tire, na you I really want, no go come tire did me, make e no turn yawa for me
I fit to love you tire, I fit to love you tire, na you I really want, no go come tire did me, make e no turn yawa for me

(Bridge)
Jare, yeah huh, jare, yeah huh jare, make e no go turn yawa, make e no curse kasala

(Verse 2)
You been giving me a different vibe, anytime I see you my body dey soro, even in a different time, ahn ahn, yeah 
Oh, I'm deep, I'm deep, I'm deep in love with you, I'm deep in love with you, oh, deep in love with you
Oh, I'm deep, I'm deep, I'm deep in love with you, I'm deep in love with you, oh, deep in love with you

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

I guess you enjoyed the music? We'll love to hear from you, use the comment box to share your thoughts on this music by "Tiwa Savage" titled "Dangerous Love

https://www.9jaloud.com/t7535-lyrics-jaywon-my-way-ft-tiwa-savage#8553

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only