Lyrics - [Lyrics] Kizz Daniel - Pipa Kizz-d65
Flyboy INC head-honcho, #Kizz Daniel came through with this dope song titled, “Pipa”.
The new single is lifted from his new project, “King Of Love” album which was released about some hours ago.
Due to tons of messages requesting for the Lyrics, here we bring to you the Lyrics to the new tune.

In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside with the #Lyrics.

Listen and Download below:

LYRICS
(Intro)
Flyboy music

(Verse 1)
One by one Jah Jah bless my keeper, I tell them say yeah, you go make am but I don't know tomorrow as you like eh eh, eh eh
Thank God for life when I wake up, I give thanks to you oh my maker, I don't want any faker speaker but eh eh eh eh

(Pre-Chorus)
Make I no kpeme oh, make my mother jenbe oh, make e no be like I no dey 
Make I no kpeme oh, make my father jenbe oh, make e no be like I no dey 

(Chorus)
Madness, certain, oya paper chase, llness, certain, paper chase

(Verse 2)
I live life like say I don die but when bad things happen I don't try, even if I do e no go change anything, eh eh, eh eh 
Thank God for the way that I'm, you are who you are and I am that I am, I no go leave my mates (?), Eh eh, eh eh

(Pre-Chorus)
Make I no kpeme oh, make my mother jenbe oh, make e no be like I no dey 
Make I no kpeme oh, make m y father jenbe oh, make e no be like I no dey 

(Verse 3)
Some say, some some say, some demma say, keep you friends close, keep your enemies closer with a little but attention 

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only