Lyrics - [Lyrics] Skales - Done To Me Justna10
Music Lyrics "Skales – Done To Me" and more Nigeria songs on 9jaloud online entertainment platform.
Baseline Entertainment, #Skales comes through with a brand new single titled “Done To Me
Due to tons of messages requesting for the Lyrics, here we bring to you the Lyrics to the new tune.

In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside with the #Lyrics.

Listen below:-

LYRICS
(Intro)
Senorita, mamacita, my pain reliever, my pain reliever
Senorita, mamacita, my pain reliever, my pain reliever

(Chorus)
Amaka what have you done to me eh, what have you done to me eh, what have you done to me eh
Cynthia what have you done to me eh, what have you done to me eh, what have you done to me eh

(Post-Chorus)
Dance for me, dance for me all night, after you done I'd be alright, na you go enjoy all my paper, na you go enjoy all my paper 
I say, dance for me, dance for me all night, after you done I'd be alright, na you go enjoy all my paper, na you go enjoy all my paper 

(Verse 1)
E get as the thing just dey worry me, I can't do without you suddenly
Make (?) no dull me, if I go far away shey you go call me 
I wan see you eye to eye everyday, open your heart tell me waiting dey 
I'd be loving you untill my dying day, well no one can come take your place
You are so infectious like virus, you be like virus

(Chorus)
Amaka what have you done to me eh, what have you done to me eh, what have you done to me eh
Cynthia what have you done to me eh, what have you done to me eh, what have you done to me eh

(Post-Chorus)
Dance for me, dance for me all night, after you done I'd be alright, na you go enjoy all my paper, na you go enjoy all my paper 
I say, dance for me, dance for me all night, after you done I'd be alright, na you go enjoy all my paper, na you go enjoy all my paper  

(Verse 2)
The thing shock me, e be electric, you to gbaski, you too jasi, on top that you classy, I no go let you Waka pass me 
Oh yeah, your ginger dey humble me you flip and tumble me 
You are so infectious like virus, you be like virus

(Chorus)
(Post-Chorus)

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only