Lyrics - [Lyrics] Mr Eazi - Ogogoro No Sweet Pass Pami Justna17
Music Lyrics "Mr Eazi - Ògógóro No Sweet Pass Pami" and more Nigeria songs on 9jaloud online entertainment platform.
Banku Music front liner, Mr #Eazi in collaboration with emPawa Africa drops this new song he titles "Ògógóro No Sweet Pass Pami". 
Due to tons of messages requesting for the Lyrics, here we bring to you the Lyrics to the new tune.

In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside with the #Lyrics.

Listen below and Download.

LYRICS
(Chorus)
Ogogoro, ogogoro no sweet pass pami o and your body sweet pass water and water no getty enemy
Your body sweet pass ogogoro, ogogoro no sweet pass pami o, girl your body sweet pass water and water no getty enemy, Zagadat

(Verse 1)
Girl you know say when you touch me, I dey feel, I dey feel, I dey feel the anointing
Oya tell me if you go catch me cos I dey fall with no parachute, falling for you and if you leave me, I go craze o cos I’m addi, I'm addi, I’m addicted to you, cos your body is a madness and me I don dey catch craze, be like say you do me juju
Oya gba gidi, gba gidi gbo, girl I love it when we, gba gidi gbo, girl  I got a secret weh only you know and that is why, I am never ever letting you go, ye
Oya gba gidi, gba gidi gbo, girl I love it when we, gba gidi gbo, girl  I got a secret weh only you know and that is why, I am never ever letting you go, ye

(Chorus)
Ogogoro, ogogoro no sweet pass pami o and your body sweet pass water and water no getty enemy
Your body sweet pass ogogoro, ogogoro no sweet pass pami o, girl your body sweet pass water and water no getty enemy, Zagadat

(Outro)

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only