Peruzzi - I’m A Rapist – Alleged Old Peruzzi Tweet Reads Peruzz53
Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, #Peruzzi is currently trending for the wrong reasons on social media, as an alleged old tweet of his stating that he is a rapist has been dug up.
Earlier today, the singer was called out after a lady has taken to Twitter to allege that popular DMW recording artiste, Peruzzi raped her 8 years back.

In a more recent tweet from another twitter user, an old tweet from 2012 (exactly 8 years ago) has resurfaced and it was an insensitive post in which he seemingly endorsed rape.

The tweet read;

”We plan to go see a movie and you bring six other babes, i pay, buy chao after movie, take you somewhere else, call six of my guys, we rape all of you. Na bad ?

Peruzzi - I’m A Rapist – Alleged Old Peruzzi Tweet Reads Peruzz55

See below;

And then in another post dug up by social media users. The singer stated that he is a rapist

See below:
Peruzzi - I’m A Rapist – Alleged Old Peruzzi Tweet Reads Peruzz54

The lady who accused him of raping her had alleged that the singer did it in the company of her friend.

She claimed Peruzzi was dating her friend and they went together to see him.

The friend, however, denied being aware of the rape and claimed Princess was lying about the incident.

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only