Nigeria - “Tacha Is The Only Ex-Housemate That Does Not Fight Over A Man” – Uche Maduagwu Tacha-93
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu says former Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Tacha is the only ex-housemate that does not fight over a man.
Speaking via his official Instagram page on Tuesday, he further stated that the reality TV star is destined to marry in 2021.

ALSO SEE:

1. ‘I Am Ready To Marry Mercy Eke Only If…’ – Uche Maduagwu
  2. “A Lot Of People Have Been Begging Me To Marry Mercy Eke” – Uche Maduagwu
  3. You Will Get A Husband In Four Month’s Time – Uche Maduagwu Tells Genevieve

Read what he wrote below:-

Tacha is destined to marry next year, she is the only bbnaija ex-housemate that does not fight over a man. 🙄🙄98% of ex #bbnaija housemate fight dirty over men, some even allegedly remove their bend down select dress, and mobile plastic backside all because of fighting over someone else’s man, 🤣but you will never see #Tacha doing that nonsense because she is not a spiritual local champion like all the other ex-housemate who do such.

“In fact, Tacha’s #marriage will put haters to shame because she is destined to #marry in 2021, 💎haters are free to write this prophecy down, I am the only popular #actor in #Nigeria that has ever gotten @chrissyteigen attention in #Hollywood, but I always wonder, why do some ex bbnaija housemate fight over men? Why cant they be responsible like Tacha.”

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only