9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionMost Common Android Problems and Their Solutions EmptyMost Common Android Problems and Their Solutions

more_horiz
Hey Friends, i got this nice Tutorial for you read Carefully and find the problem of your phone and the solution.
Android phones and tablets are very easy to use and usually when they are trouble-free. But sometimes your phone may be lagged or some apps don’t work properly or slow in your device as well as there are many others errors.So here we will try to cover most common Android problems and show you how to solve those common problems.
Some Problems of Android phones and their solutions

• Running Out Of Memory: This is one of the most common problems for the Android users who has low ram.There are many reasons for this particular problem, but the cache can often get too full to allow the efficient running of apps.You can use any good cache cleaner apps from Play Store to free up memory space. You will also need to either uninstall or move apps to an expansion card to free up more physical memory in your phone.

• Google Play Store Crashing: If you have a corrupt cache then your google play store apps will be crash when you launch it.It’s very easy to get rid of this problems.You just need to wipe its cache to fix the problem.In order to wiping cache follow this step.

1. Setting
  2. Apps
  3. Swipe to Locate the ''all'' tab
  4. Locate google play store and Wipe cache and Data
  5. Restart Your phone

• Not Recognising MicroSD Card: If this problem happens the best way to solve this is to format your sd card.This solves just a portion of the issues with SD cards.In order to format the sd card with Android go to .

1. Setting
  2. Storage
  3. Scroll down to the bottom and select ''Format SD card''
  4. then Select Format SD card again

• Hide My Search History: Go to www.google.com/history in your Android browser and log in. You can now choose to remove your searches and not save future searches from this page.
  • WIFI Keep Disconnecting Frequently : It happens for the wifi sleep policy.If your sleep policy is on then your wifi connection will disconnect every time when your phone goes to sleep.To solve this problem go to.

1. Setting 
  2. WiFi
  3. Advance Wifi Settings
  4. Keep WiFi on During Sleep

Most Common Android Problems and Their Solutions 14527810

• Clock Keeps Losing Time: This can happen if your clock is set to automatically update the time from your network. If the network clock is slow, so will your phone be.To solve this go to.

1. Settings 
  2. Date and Time
  3. Untick the Automatic Box at the top

Your clock should now run perfectly on time with only manual adjustments needed occasionally.

• Phone wont Connect to PC using USB: Most Android phones will connect without problem to a PC, but on occasion, they will run into trouble. The first place to look is the manufacturer’s website to find the required drivers to connect it. They are not always available and so you may need to send in a support request to get them.

• The Nuclear Option: If all else fails, and you’ve even turned to search engines for help, there’s still the Android equivalent of the nuclear option: a factory reset. To perform a factory reset go to

1. Settings
  2. Backup and Reset
  3. Then Chose Reset at the Bottom of your window

Like, share and Comment to this Article  

descriptionMost Common Android Problems and Their Solutions EmptyRe: Most Common Android Problems and Their Solutions

more_horiz
I have a problem with Google play store Crashing, it keeps telling me that '' Unfortunately , google play service has Stopped.''
I cleared the data as mentioned in the article but its still giving me same pop up Notification. what should i do know???

descriptionMost Common Android Problems and Their Solutions EmptyRe: Most Common Android Problems and Their Solutions

more_horiz
Emmi wrote:
I have a problem with Google play store Crashing, it keeps telling me that '' Unfortunately , google play service has Stopped.''
I cleared the data as mentioned in the article but its still giving me same pop up Notification. what should i do know???

Hey @emmi  the best you can do when ever that problem keeps poping up   is to Run a factory Reset or flash the phone. But before doing that remember to Backup your files in PC

more_horiz
Snows wrote:
Emmi wrote:

Hey @emmi  the best you can do when ever that problem keeps poping up   is to Run a factory Reset or flash the phone. But before doing that remember to Backup your files in PC

thanks for your support

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply