A shameless Instagram slay queen popularly called Teju Pretty has been disgraced by a boutique owner she has been owing N496,000 without paying. 

Instagram Slay Queen Caught At A Club And Disgraced By Boutique Owner She Was Owing N496,000 Teju-0
The Instagram slay queen, Teju Pretty

A Nigerian woman forming slay queen on Instagram has been disgraced by a boutique owner she was owing about N496,000 since September 2015 and hiding from her.

The woman who goes by the handles @batook55 and @tejupretty claiming to be a designer wardrobe stylist was caught at a party and dealt with by the woman she was owing. Teju was seen kneeling down to beg the woman.

Instagram Slay Queen Caught At A Club And Disgraced By Boutique Owner She Was Owing N496,000 Teju-4

However, it has been revealed that Teju was in the habit of always posting photos of expensive designer clothes and posh places claiming to be rich on her timeline. Some people were even made to believe that she was a designer with her own clothing line without knowing that she had nothing and that it was all a fake lifestyle.

Instagram Slay Queen Caught At A Club And Disgraced By Boutique Owner She Was Owing N496,000 Teju-5

Nigerians have spoken out in rage attacking Teju for the deceptive lifestyle she decided to live.

See comments below:

bigvictor101: bigvictor101: "You don't have to comment back dear. The truth is hitting them hard.. @tf_kiddies"

rho_darl: "Fan base? Hian!! All these girls that won't go and open their books and read or learn a trade.. Be forming Beyonce and Kim on the gram.. God help you."

Instagram Slay Queen Caught At A Club And Disgraced By Boutique Owner She Was Owing N496,000 Teju-1
After the Instagram slay queen was nabbed

funkylizationOni: "gbese fan page....slaying broke bitch."

iam_praise1: "Goat go and pay your debt".

jeezythesavage: "Omo see how dem yapa Nigerians una wicked oo."

jeezythesavage "Stupid bitch go dey teef cloth.. Dem suppose burn u."

_delores.paige_: "Na waaaa ooooo thief u no go get husband ooo."

olusesidamilola: "Na wah like every one judging her is innocent people always wait for d slightest opportunity to bring someone down too bad.so much hate in d heart of people for someone."

Instagram Slay Queen Caught At A Club And Disgraced By Boutique Owner She Was Owing N496,000 Teju-2
Teju kneeling and begging for mercy

tejumola_b: "You gotta love Nigerians ."

crown_millions: "Slaying queen my foot ,after dem go dy form big gals when one naira no day their acct Thief# you don't go viral and I pity who go marry thief like u ,Just go and learn hand work." 

saintlarry700: "Them full town with their fowl legs 😂😂😂😂😂"

mz_divva: "Sharp Sharp Nigerians don reach here as her main account dey on Private😂😂😂😂😃."

damifad: "Ok I'm confused, them say she steal of she's owing. Naija na wa oo.. lol"

i_am_ajiriteju oni: "gbese reooooo, u be fool babe, u dey slay for everywhere u nor fit pay person money, fake gurls everywhere."

Instagram Slay Queen Caught At A Club And Disgraced By Boutique Owner She Was Owing N496,000 Teju-3

Instagram Slay Queen Caught At A Club And Disgraced By Boutique Owner She Was Owing N496,000 Teju