Get Free 200mb On Etisalat Via The Etisalat Mobile App Now!!!! Etisalat-jpg 

Get free 200MB data when you download and register on My Etisalat Mobile App, This is not a cheat nor a trick rather it is an official 2017 gift from Etisalat to all of it's customers and you don't have to pay a dime to get it.
 Get Free 200mb On Etisalat Via The Etisalat Mobile App Now!!!! Etisalat%2BFree%2BData%2B200MB%2B2017
All you have to do to get this free data bundle is simply to download the My Etisalat Mobile App on Google Playstore, Install and Activate it and you would receive your bonus data. You don't have to worry about eligibility because the offer is open to all customers.

Do not panic if you don't receive the free data from etisalat today because it would be credited to your Sim on Monday since today is weekend. Every customer is sure to receive the free data once activation on the app is completed as said by Etisalat on their Facebook page.
 Get Free 200mb On Etisalat Via The Etisalat Mobile App Now!!!! Etisalat%2BFree%2B200MB%2BData
Don't miss this wonderful offer, Click Here to download My Etisalat Mobile App from Playstore, register and wait to receive free 200mb.

More guddies Coming soon  Get Free 200mb On Etisalat Via The Etisalat Mobile App Now!!!! Cool