9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

description How To Get Airtel Free 4gb Data And 5000 Naira Airtime Free Cheat Empty How To Get Airtel Free 4gb Data And 5000 Naira Airtime Free Cheat

more_horiz
Hi guys, have you ever wanted to get some free data. Surely everyone does cos everyone likes free stuff even those that pretend thru don't. Well, getting free data is not always easy especially when Mtn, Airtel, glo and the rest of them are not interested in giving anybody anything. 

However, you'll agree with me that there is always a way out in everything. I have managed to find this way out of lack of data into plentiful data! 
Note: credits does not come to me. 

In this thread, I will teach you as an Airtel user how to Get 4GB Data plan at a very cheap price of N1000 and at the same time get 5000 free credit On Airtel. It's real and it's working for anyone who has the mind to try it. 
The trick works with a new sim card only. 

Steps to get 4gb for 1k and extra 5000 worth of free Airtime on Airtel Network using this simple Trick 

This free data is largely based on the fact that new Airtel Sims come with some bonus offers. So we will just key into what they have made available and enjoy as much as we like! 

Below are the steps to start enjoying your own free 4gb on Airtel 

1. Buy and Register a new Airtel sim

2. You are automatically migrated to the Welcome to the Airtel Plan because it's the default plan for all Airtel new Sims! It's also the Tariff plan that will be giving us the free data. 

3. But and Load N1000 Airtel Recharge Card on your sim using ussd code *555*Card Pin#

4. You will be credited with 1GB worth of Data plus Bonus airtime for Airtel to Airtel calls

5. Dial ussd code *556# to check data and bonus balance on Airtel network. 

6. Now, subscribe to the Airtel 3gb plan for 1000 Naira with this code *431#

7. You will get an error message
Ignore this message, your N1000 would be deducted and you will be accredited with 3gb worth of Internet data

8. Dial *140# to check your data balance and see the free data that was given to you. 

9. Now you have a total of 4gb for just 1k

Hope this little tutorial has been able to help you trick airtel network and disperse the cheat else people may not see it and it won't perform it's duty well!

always visit www.9jatech.forumotion.com for freee browsing cheats and tech updates

description How To Get Airtel Free 4gb Data And 5000 Naira Airtime Free Cheat EmptyRe: How To Get Airtel Free 4gb Data And 5000 Naira Airtime Free Cheat

more_horiz
I'm a Ghanaian and how can I do this pls

description How To Get Airtel Free 4gb Data And 5000 Naira Airtime Free Cheat EmptyRe: How To Get Airtel Free 4gb Data And 5000 Naira Airtime Free Cheat

more_horiz
Hey @Michael Asap Sarkodie, this is an old cheat it has been blocked already, more free cheats coming stay tuned

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply