*(NUMBER 4)*

(4a)
plateau is an elevated  upland with extensive level surface and usually descending steeply to the surrounding lowland

(4b)
These plateaux are formed as a result of earth movement which causes the uplift of some areas and the depression of others. uplifted areas of land or undulating land form tectonic plateaux and the depressed area from basins.

(4c)
(i)sources of valuable minerals:-some plateaux are rich in minerals eg Iron-ore and  gold copper.

(ii)Sources of River:-Many plateaux are source of big rivers eg Fouta Djallon highlands

(iii) For Favourable settlement:- plateaux in the tropical lands have cooler climate and favoured settlement eg Jos plateau

(3ai)
(i) Tropical rainy climates. 
(ii) Dry climates 
(iii) Warm temperate rainy climates. 

(3aii) 
(i) Temperature 
(ii) Rainfall 

(3b) 
(i) Tropical rainy climate (Group A)
(ii) Dry climate (Group B)

In a tabular form: 
Under Tropical rainy climate: 
(i) This is a moist and hot climate. 
(ii) It has heavy rainfall throughout the year which exceeds annual evaporation 

Under Dry climate:
(i) It lacks surplus water and aridity is pronounced. 
(ii) The annual evaporation exceeds annual rainfall.

(1a)
Old scale = 1:50, 000
New scale = 1:150,000
Map scale = ?
Map scale = old scale/new scale 
= 50,000/150,000
=1/3

New length = 36.5 * 1/3 = 12.2cm
New width = 37*1/3 = 12.3cm 
The map is a reduction and should be reduced to a third of its original size. 

(1b)
Length of minor road from Marabu to KARLAHI = 15.5cm * 150,000/100,000
= 23.3km

(1c)
(i) With evidence on the map, the presence of schools at KARLAAHI settlement indicate socio-economic functions. 
(ii) With evidence on the map, the presence of market indicate commercial functions. 
(iii) With evidence on the map, the presence of church, mosque indicate religious functions. 

(1d)
(i) There is more highlands in the north western part of the map which makes it difficult for road construction. 
(ii) There is presence of rivers flowing between mountains making road construction difficult. 
(iii) The presence of valleys and plateaus between mountainous top makes it difficult to construct roads

2018 Waec Gce Practical and physical Geography Questions and Answers is available, To get verified Questions and Answers for Physical and practical Geography  at midnight before the actual exam day,  just read the article below to see every due process. 

2018 Waec Gce Physical and Practical Geography Questions and Answers | Waec Gce Expo  Geogra10

2018 Waec Gce Financial Accounting Date and time 
Subjects for Thursday, 13th September, 2018

Geography 3 (Practical and Physical Geography) >> 2.00pm – 3.50pm

9Jatechs  provide you a forum for all exam runs named Waec Exam Forum  and Neco Exams Which enable you to see all previous  and current waec(gce) and Neco(Gce) Answers and questions. 

2018 Waec Gce Physical and practical Geography Answers will be deliver to  all 9Jatechs Subscribers at night before the exam day,  you can also get free exam Expo on our portal(i. e  we are going to post answers 1hour after the exam start)  just like we did during  the previous 
Mathematics Objective and Theory exam

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2018 Waec Gce physical and practical Geography Questions and Answers

We only Run our Waec Gce Packages on Whatsappbecause it is the fastest  means of sending messages and photos online. 
Answers delivery via whatsapp for Physical and practical Geography  Questions and Answers Cost N700 MTN  recharge card.

First Procedure on how to Subscribe

To subscribe for Physical and practical Geography  Questions and Answers send the card pin, Subject name( Practical and physical Geography  Questions and Answers)  and your phone number Via SMS or Via WhatsApp  To 08065889844

Note: 9Jatechs 2018 Waec Gce Physical and practical Geography Questions and Answers is N700 MTN Card

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 
For More Info Whatsapp 08065889844

Get verified 2018 Waec Gce Physical and Practical Geography  Questions and Answers at Midnight,  Read the above article to see every procedures on how to Subscribe  for 2018 Waec Gce Physical and Practical Geography  Questions and Answers. 2018 Waec Gce physical and practical Geography  Questions and Answers is available, To get verified Questions and Answers for Physical and practical Geography at midnight before the actual exam day,  just read the article below to see every due process. 
Also see  the 2018 Waec Gce Biology Practical Questions and Answers

We give reliable and verified Questions and Answers for all exams,  get Physical and practical Geography  Questions and Answers from 9Jatechs  to free your self from SSCE exam bondage , Get verified 2018 Waec Gce physical and practical Geography  Questions and Answers at Midnight,  Read the above article to see every procedures on how to Subscribe  for 2018 Waec Gce physical and practical Geography Questions and Answers. 2018 Waec Gce physical and practical Geography  Questions and Answers is available, To get verified Questions and Answers for physical and practical Geography  at midnight before the actual exam day,  just read the article below to see every due process.